Pottery Barn General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.6

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pottery Barn.

Interview

Incredibly drawn out process with excessive interviews over several months. I was extremely excited and interested when I first started the interview process, but lost faith and interest after about the fifth person I had to interview with. I was fortunate enough that I wasn't working during this interview process so I have no idea how someone who is employed could possibly dedicate the amount of time needed for PB's interview process. This process gave me insight into the lack of trust from senior/executive leadership in their district management team to make a hiring decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were multiple in person and phone interviews for the position. I interviewed with the District Manager, RVP and VP of Pottery Barn. The interview process took approximately 2-3 weeks. Each interviewer asked similar questions.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottery Barn.

Interview

Started with talking to the recruiter and then the District Manager. Once I talked to the DM I was forwarded to the RM and VP of Retail. It was a great process because it gave them a chance to get to know me and me get to understand the company.

Interview Questions

• Customer Service was on the top of the list, everyone talked about that. I could tell they really care about their customers and the experience they have when they enter a store.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in October 2011.

Interview

3 interviews including DM and VP liked the fact that PB has you fill out application in person and not online. Thorough interview-informal and comfortable. DM coached on what the VP would be interested in hearing. Standard questions.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in June 2009.

Interview

Two part interview.

Negotiation

Know your full market value.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.