Pottery Barn Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.0

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

HR was kind and helpful and also prompt. Then when interviewing with managers did a SWOT project and presented twice over Skype. Was never asked to meet in the office.

Interview Questions

• Swot on collection and favorite product they carry   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were only bummed the original offer up 2K. they did not meet my minimum that another company was offering me.

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter, phone interview with the hiring manager, a project, and an in-person meeting with 3 different directors. There was nothing unexpected about the process...questions were fairly straight forward assessing fit. However, I felt the environment was a bit depressing, and in general the in-person interviewers came off as a bit stuck up. The company in general seemed very reluctant to change and adapt with the times.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.