Pottery Barn Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.7

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had 2 phone interviews with the recruiter. The following week I came in for 3 in person interviews. I followed up shorty after and didn't hear back for over 3 weeks. The recruiter indicated I didn't have enough experience and offered me a phone interview for a lower level position. She said she would email me with details about the interview, she never did and I didn't bother reaching out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty brief. Didn't feel like they were asking me anything about the job, more looking for a culture fit. Assistant buyers need to be detail oriented- lots of tiny details when setting up SKUs, entering in first costs into system etc.. Also need to be comfortable in excel because all product lists are stored as excel files. Also need to be organized with sample management. I tried to stress that i was good at these things.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter in the beginning about my application. She followed up in an email about the process. The recruiters assistant emailed me to set up the interview time. I met with four different people during my 1.5 hour time slot.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do while working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and hours. Met with VP and recruiter to review my requirements.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.