Pottery Barn Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 175 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online and had 2 phone interviews with the recruiter. The following week I came in for 3 in person interviews. I followed up shorty after and didn't hear back for over 3 weeks. The recruiter indicated I didn't have enough experience and offered me a phone interview for a lower level position. She said she would email me with details about the interview, she never did and I didn't bother reaching out.

Interview Questions
  • What skills can you bring to Pottery Barn?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Pretty brief. Didn't feel like they were asking me anything about the job, more looking for a culture fit. Assistant buyers need to be detail oriented- lots of tiny details when setting up SKUs, entering in first costs into system etc.. Also need to be comfortable in excel because all product lists are stored as excel files. Also need to be organized with sample management. I tried to stress that i was good at these things.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2014

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter in the beginning about my application. She followed up in an email about the process. The recruiters assistant emailed me to set up the interview time. I met with four different people during my 1.5 hour time slot.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do while working?
1 person found this interview helpful