Porter Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

Mostly customer service related questions/scenarios . They will ask if you know someone in the company They will give you scenarios about dealing with customers. They will ask you if you are flexible with the day and time

Interview Questions
  • Do you know someone in the company
    1 Answer

Porter Airlines

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

regular panel process last about 1 hour what your duty at current company . what s your role integration aspect of testing two rounds interview writing test of sql and basic coding .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

Interviews done by the department supervisor and manager. They explain the required hours and provide a description of the job. Ask you about your previous qualifications and if you would be comfortable in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to work 4 12-hour shifts a week including overnights?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The interview starts with a phone screening process where you are asked behavioral questions. Once completed you will be asked for an in person interview at HQ and will be given a short design problem to solve.

Interview Questions
  • What are your thoughts about required form entries?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Three people took interview and two seemed to be very respectful and one in old age seemed to be very less interested in the work which I was presenting and was very egoistic! Very disappointing interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Video Interview . It was timed per question and you have 30 seconds to answer each. Questions were based the usual regular customer service . Have a nice background for interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines in Dec 2019

Interview

Good experience , the staff were people oriented, very good management , applied online with some screening question ( about experience, salary expectation ....). Then called for the first round , isuel question were asked , and some question about the resume and experience, then a second round were organized weeks later . The second round had also some usual question , more clarification about the experience , situational question .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Airlines in May 2019

Interview

I was sent an automated email that I had been selected for a phone interview and to click on a link to schedule a 15 minute phone call for the following day. My first impression was that this company is unprofessional given the fact they didn't have a real person email the selected candidates personally. My first impression was correct because the following day at the scheduled time that I had chosen, I did not receive a call for the phone interview. I went back and looked at the confirmation email to double check the date and time were correct and they were. The confirmation email also said it had 3 other participants and gave their names. I quickly looked up the names on LinkedIn and they are other employees from the HR department. Having 3 individuals speaking with you at once during an initial phone conversation is highly unprofessional and unnecessary. Do not apply to work for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

Online portion, and then in person interview at airport with two airline reps. We went into a small room where they asked a series of questions about working for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Easy process written and video interview. I didnt like video interview because i was assuming that If I was talking to myself and recording. I have not heard back yet still waiting for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about effective time management skills and the results? (Scenario)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews