Porter Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Porter Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews at Porter Airlines

2.7

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Porter Airlines in September 2014.

Interview

After completing the application form I was instructed to take an a written and automated video interview. They were okay, the questions were pretty standard (Why Porter, tell us about a time that...), but the process seemed a little impersonal. I have not heard back, I'm not sure the videos have been reviewed yet.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, but the process of talking into a camera and not having anyone else there is hard to get used to.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Newark, NJ (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Good the Manager as well as people from Canada will do an interview with you and question you about your skills and background. They will make sure you can handle pressure and able to deal with airport hours.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview starts with a phone screening process where you are asked behavioral questions. Once completed you will be asked for an in person interview at HQ and will be given a short design problem to solve.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts about required form entries?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Interview

Three people took interview and two seemed to be very respectful and one in old age seemed to be very less interested in the work which I was presenting and was very egoistic! Very disappointing interview.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Video Interview . It was timed per question and you have 30 seconds to answer each. Questions were based the usual regular customer service . Have a nice background for interview.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines in December 2019.

Interview

Good experience , the staff were people oriented, very good management , applied online with some screening question ( about experience, salary expectation ....). Then called for the first round , isuel question were asked , and some question about the resume and experience, then a second round were organized weeks later . The second round had also some usual question , more clarification about the experience , situational question .

People and Culture Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Airlines in May 2019.

Interview

I was sent an automated email that I had been selected for a phone interview and to click on a link to schedule a 15 minute phone call for the following day. My first impression was that this company is unprofessional given the fact they didn't have a real person email the selected candidates personally. My first impression was correct because the following day at the scheduled time that I had chosen, I did not receive a call for the phone interview. I went back and looked at the confirmation email to double check the date and time were correct and they were. The confirmation email also said it had 3 other participants and gave their names. I quickly looked up the names on LinkedIn and they are other employees from the HR department. Having 3 individuals speaking with you at once during an initial phone conversation is highly unprofessional and unnecessary. Do not apply to work for this company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Online portion, and then in person interview at airport with two airline reps. We went into a small room where they asked a series of questions about working for them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Easy process written and video interview. I didnt like video interview because i was assuming that If I was talking to myself and recording. I have not heard back yet still waiting for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about effective time management skills and the results? (Scenario)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Airlines.

Interview

Short phone screening first and then an in-person interview with HR and manager.
    The in-person interview was around an hour and included a written exercise (had to draft an email response for a case).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.