Porter Airlines Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 83 interviews

In Person13%
Recruitment Agency13%
HardAverageEasy

Porter Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

Online portion, and then in person interview at airport with two airline reps. We went into a small room where they asked a series of questions about working for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online. received email from RIVS. Book your time slot interview. face to face interview with the hr. after interview they said to wait 2 weeks for email confirmation if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

First I did an online interview. And then the week after I had a face to face interview at Porter. There were 3 of them interviewed me. I was expecting some scenario questions but they didn't really ask. The entire interview took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Safety, Service and Reliability. Put them in order by importance.
  • Use one word to describe the word we give you. Safety; Teamwork; Punctuality...
1 person found this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

Typical, expect role play exercise . Supervisors are involved in the process. Overall a pretty straight forward experience. I don't have much else to add, thirty words are required to fill this area.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2017

Interview

I was interviews by 2 people from the airlines, one from HR and one from CSR department. I enjoyed the interview. They asked mostly behavioral questions. I got an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Porter Airlines

Interview

online video interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2014

Interview

I'm putting up the video interview questions in the hopes that it helps someone who may be applying. I wasn't able to find much help online for when I applied. They ask you 10 questions and you're supposed to use your webcam or iPhone to answer through an app called RVIS. You have 30 seconds to prepare your answer and two minutes to record it. I can't remember two of the questions but the other 8 are: 1. Why do you want to work for porter? 2. What makes you an ideal candidate? 3. Describe a time when you had to use your leadership abilities? 4. Describe a time when you had to deal with angry customers? 5. Describe a time when you went above and beyond when providing customer service 7. Describe a time where you couldn't provide a service to a customer because of a policy change or safety? 8. Describe a time where you resolved a conflict?

Interview Questions
  • The video interview seems daunting but it's alright. It's pretty much all behavioural questions.
20 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON)

Interview

intial interview with Drake. 2nd interview with a Porter Supervisor(s). 3rd interview with HR.

Interview Questions
  • "What do you think your best friend would say are your 3 best and worst qualities?"
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Newark, NJ) in Jan 2013

Interview

Good the Manager as well as people from Canada will do an interview with you and question you about your skills and background. They will make sure you can handle pressure and able to deal with airport hours.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Porter Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2012

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency, they interviewed me. they sent me to porter for an interview with the customer service supervisors and then with HR. Took about 1 week or so. That process has changed though. From what i understand now is that you apply online and then you get a online video (skype) interview. if you pass that they offer a interview in the terminal/office.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple behavioral questions, different scenarios to get to know you.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews