PointClickCare Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Software Engineer

PointClickCare Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at PointClickCare

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted over a total of three rounds.
The last round was with three team leaders (They were kind to me and I was nervous throughout the interview, but I wasn't stressed.) for three hours and a half.
Nicholas, a recruiter in PointClickCare, also helped me a lot and thanks to his help, I was able to conduct a satisfactory interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Data Structure(*), Problem Solving(*), Puzzles, Past Project(*), Spring, Algorithms(*), OOP and refactoring code.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PointClickCare

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PointClickCare.

Interview

the interview process takes normally 2-3 rounds
    1) Phone interview
    It is just an introduction and basic question on your experience and backgrounds
    they are looking for Are your background and experience according to their requirements
    2) on-call technical interview

Interview Questions

• Here, are some question of my phone interview
      1) What would you like about software development
      2) How many years of experience do you have in JAVA
      3) Rate your skill in terms of front end and backend in percentage
      4) what are the technologies are you comfortable with
      5) was about availability and for the next step in the process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Waterloo, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Fun and friendly interviewer, covered a lot of content in the info session. Showed respect to the interviewee. Enough interaction with interviewee . Great interview experience to have. Firstly asked which project team I am interested and location preference. Then, some easy technical questions and behavior question to get to know my personality and work-life balance.

Interview Questions

• Choose a coin that is lighter than the other 8 coins with smallest number of comparison using a scale.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Kitchener, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through University, and the company was extremely professional. The interviewers were sweet and accommodating. I was not at the technical level that the company was looking for, and was thus surprised that I got the interview, but they were interested in a lot of my other activities that supplemented my application. Probably the best interview I've had, ngl.

Interview Questions

PointClickCare Response

Feb. 7, 2020 – Talent Programs Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please continue applying as we have various opportunities available!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.