PointClickCare Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

PointClickCare Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at PointClickCare

3.5

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Bloomington, MN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was friendly, well organized, and effective. I had two interviews, both of which, went very well. There were no unnecessary lines of questioning. All questions were relevant and to the point. No crazy trick questions or experimental tactics - simple and effective.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PointClickCare

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

Initial phone calls with recruiter on the position, the recruiter is very helpful in terms of everything, works like a partner to make sure the entire process went smoothly. Then brought to on site interview. The interview was a combination of a few panel interviews and 1on1 interview. Met with hiring manager as well as other team members. Very friendly conversation and discussion. The entire onsite interview was conducted properly, asked questions from personal to professional, for this role particularly, asked a few questions on system design, logic, as well as past experiences. Enjoyed talking to everyone and the topics covered in this process were very interesting as well.

Interview Questions

PointClickCare Response

Aug. 27, 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! Welcome to the PointClickCare Family!

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

Transparent, efficient, and professional.

HR coordinated the interviews very well and always kept me updated on the interview results . In-person interviews were professional and comfortable. The interview questions verified work experience very well, particularly on the programming knowledges and skills of Java and Javascript.

Interview Questions

• Questions about core Java concepts, including but not limited to abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. Make sure you understand Java from inside and out.

Questions about Javascript, including the difference between == and ===, how to submit a form, etc. Will be great if you know how to use JQuery.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Waterloo, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by on of their internal recruiters (Annie). She was very pleasant and asked me about my work experience and qualifications.
    After that i was scheduled for a technical interview about two weeks out. There were two separate parts to the technical interview with two groups of three people. They were kind and very accommodating, offering water and snacks if i wanted.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Java and Javascript and writing pseudo code. (ie: the difference between == and === in JS)
      Additionally i had to reviewing existing code and make improvements and optimizations to it.   Answer Question

PointClickCare Response

May 15, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy you had a pleasant experience interviewing with us!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.