PointClickCare Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Nashville, TN (US)) in June-2017.

Interview

Efficient process, very professional. spoke to many employees and the entire process was very transparent and seamless. The entire team seemed coordinated with very little redundant processes. PCC is a tremendous company with massive growth potential.

Interview Questions

PointClickCare Response

5 Jul, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience!

Other Interview Reviews for PointClickCare

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

Just to point out that I have done multiple interviews in my career and the reason I am writing this is in the hope that there is change in their interview / follow up process. I feel very sorry reading below that someone applying through college or university was disrespected in such a way, and therefore prompted me to also share my experience ...
    As a professional, you would expect a simple courtesy email / call to at least let you know if you got an offer or not, but I was also not even followed up. Very unprofessional and honestly, after going through this interview process, I don't want to hear back from such company. Hope you understand people do take time to apply and go through interviews, all that is expected is a courtesy follow up. Also, this is the only interview in my career where I felt disrespected from the manager in an interview, certainly not how you do a sale pitch if you are trying to get the best talents.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.