PointClickCare Interview Questions in Mississauga

Updated Apr 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PointClickCare

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 97 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

The recruiter reached me over LinkedIn and requested a screening interview. I reserved a timeslot for the interview using Calendly tool and received a confirmation from the recruiter as well. On the day arranged the recruiter did not call at the confirmed time. Neither sent a message nor an email. Negative experience, absolutely not professional, have never had anything like this. Recruiters love to ask behavioural questions so I was wondering if the recruiter himself being interviewed was asked "You have a meeting confirmed but you cannot attend it, what would you do?" and what the recruiter answered.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

The recruiter found my profile interesting and the team seniors found my profile fitting to the work role and were eager to meet me and gauge the fit a little bit more. The process was very quick as compared to other places. The panelists were all polite and easy going but they expected confident individuals and didn't give an impression that they were easy going with their quality of work delivered.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your team mate takes credit for work that you did by yourself?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

3 rounds of interview 1. Screening with recruiter.(Was contacted by recruiter via linkedin) 2.Technical phone interview(30 mins) 3.Face to face interview (3.5 hours)

Interview Questions
  • 1. Various Oops concepts (multithreading, abstractions, interfaces) 2. Collections frameworks (Vectors, Hashmaps and Hash tables) 3. Design priciples(Singletons, Abstract factory) 4. on paper, code optimization question using singleton, abstract and interfaces 5. Asked about previous experience 6. PCCs trademarks question, finding faulty coin using a scale 7. Animal / Zoo program using interfaces and abstract classes
Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied and within a week heard back to schedule a phone screen interview. Interview went well, asked why I applied for job etc. Next was an in person interview. Met with 3 separate interviewers and each individual was welcoming. Heard from Hiring Manager next day that I was successful and offered employment.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about PointClickCare? Why do you want to work here and in this position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied on Linkedin. Recruiter sent an email requesting for "Developer Phone Screen". Blocked the interview slot using online calendar. Received confirmation for the Developer Phone Screen. Interview Day: - Recruiter never called at the confirmed time. - Sent email to the recruiter while waiting for his call. (No Response). - Followed up by an email a week later to check if I was still being considered for the role (No response). It would be helpful if the recruiter would let candidates know if they were a not suitable for the role or position is filled instead of keep the candidate in dark.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview was conducted over a total of three rounds. The last round was with three team leaders (They were kind to me and I was nervous throughout the interview, but I wasn't stressed.) for three hours and a half. Nicholas, a recruiter in PointClickCare, also helped me a lot and thanks to his help, I was able to conduct a satisfactory interview process overall.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structure(*), Problem Solving(*), Puzzles, Past Project(*), Spring, Algorithms(*), OOP and refactoring code.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview process was a bit stressful as it was 4 hours of a continuous round on a day and another two hours on the next day. The first two rounds went really well. There was a lot of basics being questioned, a lot of logic being written on whiteboards, a lot of logical reasoning ( something like riddles and puzzles - the room/lights questions, socks/shoe questions. coin questions ). The same continued in round 2 and round 3. ( which I found to be quite repetitive ) What I understood is, its not the technology stack that was under question, as there was barely any question w.r.t a React / Angular or anything, but more from an architectural perspective. The next day was again, whiteboard coding. ( Just snippet coding ). Just that some questions were a bit tricky, and you are only evaluated based on that one or two questions and its sole output. So needs a bit of luck to get the right things out at the right time. The interviewer just wanted the output, so even the thought process, approach, nothing mattered. End of the day, I could not get the offer as the feedback was "technically the feedback is great, but logical reasoning & problem-solving wasnt up to the mark, so they are going ahead with another candidate". Do not expect a usual technical interview, but the processes are slightly different. I had a great experience though. So one more reason to get back and dig hard, be strong on things like data structures, algorithm, snippet coding etc which are kind of becoming a must, in every company & their interview rounds. Not sure, how can one prepare for riddles and puzzles!

Interview Questions
  • Data structure algorithm questions and riddles
Application

Interview

Extremely professional and quick interview process. The HR Dave who contacted me, was a warm person and me feel very comfortable throughout the process. Hiring team asked sensible and practical questions including good amount of technical questions too. 1. Hr contacted from LinkedIn 2. Phone screen (technical and previous work experience) 3. In person interview conducted in 3 rounds. First round was purely technical with three senior tech engineers, second round was with senior technical manager, third round was with director. All rounds many technical questions were asked plus few hr questions.

Interview Questions
  • Past project experience which was challenging
  • Data structures and collections framework
  • Review given code snippet
  • Explain any three design patterns
  • Puzzle questions - find lighter marble among 9 marbles, 5 pairs of socks( b n w) in a dark room, given single chance to go inside room and pick up one good pair with blind fold
  • Given database structure and asked to write queries on that
Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was very straight forward and focused on analytical skills and technical skills. I liked the way screening and interview happened. First with screening with HR. Latter a techincal discussion with the manager in phone . Then I was asked to give interivew in person in Mississauga office that happened for 4 hours for me.

Interview Questions
  • Java/SQL/JQUERY and analytical questions
Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

- Hr screening on call - 30 min on call technical interview with technical manager - They called Onsite (I gave from home by ZOOM video) 1.5 hour pure technical round with 3 senior team members 1-1.5 hour pure technical round with Manager 30 min with Director

Interview Questions
  • Java core questions, Spring, 5 Puzzles, SQL, Code refactoring, Code analysis, Data structure basic Linked List, Hash Map, Hash Set
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews