PointClickCare Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

PointClickCare Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at PointClickCare

3.3

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very detailed process, HR from the organization kept me very informed of current and next steps. The hiring manager stayed in touch through the whole process as well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult work situation and how you handled it and learned from it.   Answer Question

PointClickCare Response

Nov. 6, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for PointClickCare

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had several different interview via phone with different people. Most of which where conversation based about myself and the company. One was a demonstration of teaching style. For my demonstration I created a power point about something I have a lot of personal interest in. I kept the interviewer engaged by asking direct questions and trying to make the presentation fun.

Interview Questions

• What interested you most in applying for the position?   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)).

Interview

Very quick to respond, received emails as to interview times, and confirmation. Staff was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable on the call. I had an initial interview- then an in depth interview, and it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to apply for the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

PointClickCare Response

Dec. 17, 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Abilene, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Started with a brief interview with the recruiter. About 2 weeks later I had an interview with Manager and HR. The 3rd interview was a few weeks after that. It was with the Manager and another implementer from another team. It was a very long process of waiting for then next steps, but in the end well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to do a 5-10 minutes demonstration style presentation on something I am passionate about.   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I participated in a couple of rounds of interviews. The first interview was with a manager and existing member of the team in which we discussed the normal first interview topics. The second interview was with management only and I had to prepare and give a educational presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

It was lengthy, but detailed and I respected the entire process from beginning to end. It started with a 15 minute call with a recruiter. About a week later, I had a call with two managers and a week after that with two more managers where I had to present an instructional presentation. All of the calls except the first one with the recruiter were done by video which was new to me. I really liked being able to see everyone.

I really enjoyed the process because it was all new to me. Everyone was very kind and willing to answer questions.

One thing to note: I didn't get the offer at first. In fact, I was told I didn't get the job. I followed it up with an email to the recruiter. I thanked her for letting me know and asked that they consider me for any future openings. About three weeks later, I was offered a different position. I was absolutely delighted!

Interview Questions

• They asked the normal strength/weakness question, but I really liked the ones that poked at how you manage your time and juggle multiple urgent tasks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.