Planview Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Planview Interview Questions

Interviews at Planview

3.2

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was comfortable, the one hour assessment is ridiculous. My time is valuable, and an hour assessment is not necessary if the right questions are being asked during the interview

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Interview process was simple. Firstly I was asked to complete an aptitude test. Then I was interviewed by the Director of Talent Acquisition via zoom for the initial screening. The next day I was interviewed by the Sales manger after which I was told that I would hear from them in a week however I have not received any update from them whatsoever despite the follow up emails I have sent to them.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me.
    Initial discovery call with the recruiter. Follow up call and timed aptitude test. Phone call with SDR manager. In-house interview with SDR manager and Account Executive. Interview process was very straightforward and the company was very transparent from the first discovery call. Very impressed with how prompt and clear the employees were throughout the entire process.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Planview.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LI about an AE role. I had a prelim call with her to go over basics of the role, what I was looking for, etc. I liked the company a lot. Moved onto phone interview with the manager and then an interview at their offices. I really like this team and offices and the company. The only reason I didn't take the offer was because my company offered me a lead role.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy about sales and where do you see your career in 3 years?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me VIA LinkedIn and the process was fairly simple. I spoke to an in-house recruiter and then to a hiring manager. My Issue is that after the interviews the recruiter has not responded to my follow up emails or voicemails asking about the next step and if they were moving forward with the interview process. At this point, I realize that no answer is my answer, but it would be nice for them to be professional and return my messages.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a recruiter shortly after. First was a phone interview with recruiter. Then phone interview with SDR Manager. Then in-person interview with SDR Manager, Demand Officer, and Marketing Manager.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks total from submitting my application to receiving an offer. The process was very smooth and the in-person interview was one of the best I've been through. I met with four different people who seemed very excited to meet me and gave me a lot of information about the job. I got a tour of the entire office and was offered a job two days later. They knew I had another opportunity and didn't hesitate to make an offer to beat out the other company I was looking at. Overall, a great experience!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good, however, the job I interviewed for was not well thought out and the job description kept changing. I met with 5 people my first round and they all had a different idea of what the job was supposed to be. One of the people I interviewed with had an opening on her team and when I didn't receive an offer for the original position I interviewed for, I did come back for a 2nd round of interviews with another team and got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself performing in this role?   Answer Question
    • What approach do you take when you encounter difficult people?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

One on campus interview, 3 back to back interviews on site in the Austin office ( I think this varies by department though). Two 2 on 1 interviews, one 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience and how you think that would line up with the position   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a typical interview that included a management discussion, developer discussion and on-site coding challenge. I didn't complete all the challenges. The interview participants gave a good interview. No trick questions, supportive, I didn't feel talked down to, they kept the interview on track. Maybe it was because I did well that I think it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Design an algorithm to find first repeating value in an ordered collection   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.