Planview Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

Recruiter31%
Employee Referral12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview

Interview

The first and second interview went ok. Was scheduled for a third interview but got a cancellation notice a few days before it. No explanation was given for the cancellation. Left a message for the recruiter but no reply from them. Never got a follow up message on application status. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Since it was cancelled without explanation, none.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, starting first with the recruiter and then with the position supervisor and the team. The recruiter was actively involved in each step of the process, and was in contact and available for a debrief and any questions after each stage.

Interview Questions
  • Each interview - including the recruiting screen - was a mix of technical and culture fit questions. The technical Salesforce questions in the first interview were very basic admin questions (i.e. what types of roll-up summary fields are there), but in each interview they became more and more technical. A fun one I got was 'whats the worst thing you've ever done in a Salesforce instance.'
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview

Interview

The interview process took several weeks where I had discussions with multiple people at the company. The discussions were quite easygoing and friendly. We discussed career goals, expected salaries, company benefits etc. I received an offer one month after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Planview

Interview

It was comfortable, the one hour assessment is ridiculous. My time is valuable, and an hour assessment is not necessary if the right questions are being asked during the interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planview (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

1. Written Technical MCQs 2. Zoom video cal, Technical Round 3. Face to Face Completely technical, Core Java, Java code snippets, complete logic, architecture, parallel execution. 4. second face to face, complete architecture round. 5. HR salary

Interview Questions
  • Parallel execution, Code java, java code, Over all good technical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview process was simple. Firstly I was asked to complete an aptitude test. Then I was interviewed by the Director of Talent Acquisition via zoom for the initial screening. The next day I was interviewed by the Sales manger after which I was told that I would hear from them in a week however I have not received any update from them whatsoever despite the follow up emails I have sent to them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planview (Austin, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Initial discovery call with the recruiter. Follow up call and timed aptitude test. Phone call with SDR manager. In-house interview with SDR manager and Account Executive. Interview process was very straightforward and the company was very transparent from the first discovery call. Very impressed with how prompt and clear the employees were throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Planview

Interview

"Worst Interview process", Waste of time Interviewed 1st round over telephonic round- Positive feedback to go ahead next round Reached slight delay to office, two HR discussion went on work related ,roles and expectations, Ask to solve two puzzles, I tried my level best, Discussion got over ask told to leave as managers busy with meetings , will get back on next interview schedule on technical front. Later a week got mail saying your candidature is not selected, My question to HR, this is technical role, without having technical round of discussion, how do arrive a conclusion. Suggestion to HR, Please set proper agenda, be clear what is the expectations, HR discussion feedback you could told same day or max next day. This is strange interview process i never seen any where. Do not waste others precious time. Entire HR team asks two puzzles for all candidates , I do not thing 9+ years technical experience person this is required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planview (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Sep 2017

Interview

the first interview with the team in Stockholm extremely unprofessional the team manager was talking to me while there is food in his mouth, then you might get meeting with the HR in US. when I was interviewing I got the feeling that I will get an offer they were fascinated by my profile. After the first interview no update on the status, I sent a follow up email and no answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Planview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LI about an AE role. I had a prelim call with her to go over basics of the role, what I was looking for, etc. I liked the company a lot. Moved onto phone interview with the manager and then an interview at their offices. I really like this team and offices and the company. The only reason I didn't take the offer was because my company offered me a lead role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you enjoy about sales and where do you see your career in 3 years?
3 people found this interview helpful