PhysAssist Scribes Medical Scribe Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 106 of over 185 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PhysAssist Scribes

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

The interview was very laidback, it seemed to me that it was more about making sure you understand the requirements than the typical interview questions. Essentially offered the job by the end of the interview process contingent on being able to complete the training program and commute to the hospitals in their rotation.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

The entire process took about two weeks from the submission of my application to the two interviews, one via phone one via person. The interview was in Fort Worth at their headquarters, which is also where training took place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

a lot of video interviews with multiple people on different levels of management. all were very considerate and appeared to actually care about my future with their company. The lady who I video chatted with was very nice and asked questions pertaining directly to my career with thei company.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to be a scribe in the ER?

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Mansfield, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied with Mansfield and the interviewer was very friendly. She made the interview feel as if it was just another conversation. She asked lots of questions and talked about what the job entitles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

Process takes around two weeks, you have a week to complete a typing and grammar test. After that they will set up a Skype interview to ask basic questions on why you are interested in the medical field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Lafayette, IN) in Nov 2018

Interview

If you pass the online dictation and grammar tests, someone will send you an email to set up an interview time as well as give you a short video to watch regarding the scribe job. The interview was done as a video chat, and was very relaxed/informal. There was intermittent question asking between the interviewer giving me a lot of information regarding the job. It seemed that they wanted each interviewee to be fully aware of what the scribe job entails. The questions ranged from "tell me about yourself," to "what does a scribe do," to "give me one time you handled a stressful situation." No curveball questions. Near the end, the interviewer will ask if you have any questions for them, and I would come prepared with at least one ahead of time. The interview ends with the interviewer explaining hour requirements for full/part-time positions and the pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

Very quick Skype interview, very nice and good communication Was offered job A lot of training unpaid required Communication daily during training Realized it would not be enough pay hourly to work full time

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become a scribe? How do you think you will handle death?

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

The interview process was laid back and pretty easy. My interviewer was extremely friendly and gave me a lot of good information about the job. The only thing that kind of bugged me was that I waited a pretty long time after the interview to hear if I had received an offer or not. But other than that, it was a really good experience!

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle certain situations that could arise in the ED (inc. getting bodily fluids on you or witnessing a patient death)?

PhysAssist Scribes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied online and had to take a typing skills test, got an email to schedule an interview. Interview done over Skype and lasted about thirty minutes. Asked to think it over and let them know within 24 hours if I wanted to continue the hiring process or not.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say if a physician asked you to assist with a patient?
  • What would you do if a patient passed away?
  • How do you respond to fast paced and potentially stressful situations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interviewed with an on-boarding specialist after passing typing and grammar test. The process took less than a week. Interview was online and required a webcam. Interviewer was kind and made me feel at ease. Questions asked were about future goals, strengths and weaknesses, previous experience in emergency department (esp how would you react to death), how do you deal with criticism. She also explained the on-boarding process and how it worked. Then discussed availability and pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Interviews