PhysAssist Scribes Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PhysAssist Scribes

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PhysAssist Scribes

Found 185 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied online through PhysAssist Scribe website. Received link for typing and grammar test immediately. After learning that I passed the minimum qualifications, got a Skype interview. Heard back their answer in a week.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle, if there was an emergency that prevents you from coming to your shift?
    Answer Question
PhysAssist Scribes
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

I got an email requesting a date for a Skype interview about 1 week after I applied. After the Skype interview, I was told I was eligible for the waitlist. I got an email in February when they had an open position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where the physician was performing a procedure and a bodily fluid splashed on you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Interview process was a scheduled online skype interview with one of their hiring staff in the region you're in. Takes about 30 minutes to complete, asks standard questions about your background, competencies, schedule, etc. Seemed put off by the fact that I am a student so my schedule is limited by my classes, a few tricky questions about how rigorous of a job this is.

Interview Questions
PhysAssist Scribes
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

My interview was through Skype. It is a very competitive job. But the interview was fairly simple and one of the easiest I have taken. They are super kind with you. It's been about three weeks now, and I haven't had an offer. I am still on the waitlist.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are your plans in the years to come? How do you deal with death? What is your biggest challenge that you think you would have as a scribe?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly, and the interview style was more conversational than strictly question and answer style. After asking me a question, the interviewer would tell me what she liked about my answer and then elaborate on the specific topic. The interviewer made the position description very clear, describing it in detail.

Interview Questions
PhysAssist Scribes
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes

Interview

Started with an online application and dictation/typing test. Next, I got an email from their HR to schedule a skype interview. Had a one on one Skype interview. Next was a one on one phone interview with a higher up in HR. Skype: business casual though the interviewers have always been dressed on the casual side of that. The first interview took about 45 minutes and was pretty comfortable and relaxed. They will close with a disclaimer act to ensure you understand you're going to work in an emergency room where trauma, sickness and death are part of the professional landscape. They will tell you to consider this for 24 hours and email them if you want to continue

Interview Questions
PhysAssist Scribes
Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Tacoma, WA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Take online test for basic terminology ability, and typing speed. Get contacted by their hiring team. Scheduled interview over video chat. They contact you if you pass. Start scribe university (scribe training) online. (this process lasts for about a month by this time). Start 7 shifts in the ED with a trainer that grades your performance/ teaches you how to chart better. Your last shift is a mock solo, where they only watch how you perform and tell you whether you are good enough to become an official scribe.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a past job experience in which you had to multi-task. What are your goals as a healthcare provider?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

The individuals that interviewed me were extremely incompetent as interviewers, and were extremely rude. What made things worse was that my interviewers come from a scribe background and not a marketing background. So a lot of my experience meant nothing to them. As they decribed the role itself to me, I quickly realized that that they did not even know what they wanted in the role, and it hardly matched the drscription of the job on paper. It seemed like they wanted a salesman and not a traditional behind tge scenes marketer. Overall, a horrible experience, would not go back for a second interview even if they offered.

Interview Questions
PhysAssist Scribes
Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2017

Interview

The interview was conducted via Skype, and my interviewer was dressed very casually. The interview lasted a little short of an hour. The interviewer will contact you to schedule a time, and they will send you a few documents via email to review prior to the Skype meet. The interview is likely to begin with the standard "tell me a bit about yourself" and gradually progress to become more tailored to the job. Expect to be asked about your expectations from the job as well as what you believe the job entails.

Interview Questions
PhysAssist Scribes
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes in May 2017

Interview

Set up a Skype Interview. One on One interview. Took approximately 30 minutes asking questions and once it was over I was told I would be contacted. A few days later I was contacted. Simple and easy.

Interview Questions
Viewing 41 - 50 of 185 Interviews