Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pearson Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearson

2.8

Typing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

sir please give me a job please i am very poor . but i am very intteligent. so you dont warry i do work good so please sir give. me a job

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to complete an online recorded interview. After the interview, I did not receive any communication from the Recruiting team and just saw the job posted again. Pearson's recruiting team should be better at communicating with potential applicants.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Long and drawn out process- 2-3 Phone Interviews, Video Interview, Group Panel Interview and a Campus Project - Be prepared to go the long haul, put in much effort and then potentially not receive the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Mostly ask questions on the work experience. Your current experience with case studies to support your experience will help. Also, there are multiple rounds of interview and it take 3 -4 weeks for the entire process

Interview Questions

• Describe your current job experience
      Why do you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

I was approached by their recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. She told that she will pass my information to the hiring manager. After one month, I asked for an update and the recruiter told me that they progressed with other candidates.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Lots of levels of interviews. I've completed round one with the recruiter and round two with the District Supervisor. There are more interviews to come apparently.
    Education background is a must. Educational sales experience of presenting and in servicing is a must. Lots of questions about managing a large territory as well as managing the high demands of the job too.
    Not an interview for a beginner just entering the field.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in round 1- Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Log on to a site that they provide and questions appeared and recorded your response via video recording. Question where common like "Tell me about yourself". Each question gave you 2 attempts to record in case you messed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here? Describe a weakness   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Not that bad, but I really don't mind interviews. Not technically demanding at all. I just had to wait a very long time to schedule an appointment , but partly that was my schedule conflicts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Level II Technical Support - Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was initially intimidating, as the interview was performed by a team, some of whom were web-conferenced in from Iowa, where the other half of the team operates. Management team almost immediately put me at ease, and the interview went quite well.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress on the job?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

I had one on-campus interview and then I was called on-site for two more interviews with different managers. There was no coding challenge or algorithms question. All the questions were resume based and behavioral. Mostly revolving around my experiences with different technologies. My interviews went pretty well but I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.