Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Paysafe Group

2.9

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

1. Phone screen
    2. Interview with hiring manager
    3. Interview with another member of the group

Was ghosted by the recruiter since then with no follow-up or reply despite both the first and second interviewer mentioning additional conversations would be scheduled. Can't say I'm surprised, though disappointed, that months later I'm not even told that they decided to move on with a different candidate (which I assume is the case).

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral and questions meant to dive deep into your experience.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The HR found me via LinkedIn and setup the call. The interviewer started with his own introduction and then discussed about my current role. Few situation based qns were asked. The interview lasted for 30minutes. It could have been better if the expectation of the interviewer was much more clearer on situation based qns.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was extremely disappointed in how this process ended. The initial interview was with a recruiter (she was the only good thing about the company) where she asked basic questions about your skillset. The 2nd interview was with the hiring manager. That interview went well and I was invited for an in-person interview to meet with her and two other members of the project team. When I arrived, the recruiter took me into a conference room where we chatted about the company. The hiring manager was 20 minutes late. However, when she arrived, instead of asking me questions about my abilities, she proceeded to talk to me about another role . This role was a step back in my career and she could not provide the day to day responsibilities of what it entailed. The recruiter had to go and print out the job description which listed qualifications I did not have! To top that off, this "role" was not approved yet by HR and the recruiter was not informed of this idea until that very moment. I politely thanked her for the consideration but I still wanted to proceed with the Project Manager role (the one I was supposed to be interviewing for). She then states that she needs to check with the other team members to see if they have time to speak with me. She gets up to leave and did not bother thanking me for coming in or shake my hand goodbye. At this point, I am confused bc I was there for an in-person interview which was scheduled a week ago. Everyone should have been available to speak with me about my interest and to determine if this was a good fit on both sides. After this "interview" I was told I would hear back in about 24-48 hours. Unfortunately, everything went radio silent. This process showed me that there is major lack of communication within the company from management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult client   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Shenandoah, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Literally just had one interview with the two senior members of the Finance (residuals) team. The next day I got the offer. They found me through a staffing agency

Interview Questions

• They ask about your experience with excel and dealing with difficult people on the job   1 Answer

Iso/Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was just a simple phone interview, very few questions about me as I have sold merchant services before. Very basic for merchant services interview. I had more questions for them. I wanted to know more about buy rates and the agent / iso program they offer.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever told merchant services   1 Answer

Interview

Meeting offsite with CEO and Sr. Director. Followed by secondary interview with multiple managers and site visit. I was able to get an idea of what would be expected of me and an idea of the company culture. I interviewed with people all over the building managing all different areas

Merchant Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I applied on the companies website, I received a call shortly after for an over the phone interview with Recruit Mgr. ( who was very professional and friendly ). I was later schedule to interview over the phone with their operations manager who was also very knowledgeable of the industry and described the job and daily responsibilities in details. Later in the day I received an offer letter. Overall the interview process took less then 2-3 days. During the process the staff has been excellent in answering any and all questions in a timely manner. Great Job!

Interview Questions

• Some standard questions, but was more of a conversation then the normal interview questions. Mostly about past experience and how it correlates with the position you may be applying for.   1 Answer

Deployment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was nerve wrecking like any other interview. The receptionist was very nice and welcomed me to the building. They gave me a tour of the work environment and gave me the feeling that I made a great choice to work for Paysafe.

Deployment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people during my first interview. Marchelle ended up talking to me for close to an hour and identifying a better position for me to interview for. I then interviewed with my current supervisor for that position and was hired. Some standard questions but also a lot of room for free conversation.

Interview Questions

• They asked me in depth about my previous work experience, especially relevant experience from my last job.   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for my current position by who turned out to be my day to day supervisor and she has turned out to be an incredible employee to work with everyday

Interview Questions

• Share a previous work experience where you had to deal with a work issue that did not go how you expected.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.