PayPal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,405 of over 1,405.0 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and described the job and got some information from me. Next the hiring manager reached out. There were supposed to be three steps: A quick coding challenge, a half hour phone screening, and a longer several hour interview that included both an interview and coding portion. I was giving a link to a timed 1 hour coding challenge. I made a genuine mistake here by jumping in with a language I hadn't used recently instead of one I was more familiar with. I ran into some issues on the first problem and ran out of time. A few days later I received an email saying they were not going to continue with me. I'm a bit torn on this because on the one had I should have chosen a language I had more recent experience with and I can understand if they need a way to weed people out if they have a great number of applicants. At the same time I don't think a one hour challenge under pressure is a good indication of someone's programming skills.

Interview Questions
  • What's important to you in company culture?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Recruiter never reached back after 2 months. This may have been on the external recruiter, but I reached out to both - recruiter and Paypal HR. Experience overall was very low

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Interview started with tell me something about yourself. Then some questions on projects It was nice and mainly data structure and algorithms oriented and computer fundamentals based like dbms ,os and object oriented programming

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Interview process was good. You will have jus two rounds. One is written exam which includes email writing and essay writing. Once you clear it. You will have hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Good experience. Nice interviewer. Well structured. Very relevant questions were asked, which helped in understanding the overall requirements of the role and responsibilities. Would recommend to anyone interested in this field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

During covid the interview process was via phone ( generally by whatsapp). It was about 30 minutes long. Generally speaking it was a flawless interview with many question on myself and my past job experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Bangalore)

Interview

Total 4 rounds were there: 1. Online Coding round on hackerearth. 2. DS/Algo round. 3. Java/SpringBoot/DBMS round. 4. Hiring Manager Round. After taking 3rd round HR was ghosted and didn't reply to mail or call. After one week receive a call from HR for scheduling last round(HM round). Again after conducting HM round there was no response from HR ,tried to reach HR through mail or call or LinkedIn but no response. After 2 weeks got a reply from HR over LinkedIn that HM response is pending and i will get my feedback tomorrow. But Again for a week there was no response , tried to call another HR she responded that HM response is not positive and when I tried to know the reason so that i can work on it HR replied that she doesn't have access to the feedback. I don't mine being rejected but what i don't like is the process and lack of HR coordination, atleast i should be informed about the feedback.

Interview Questions
  • LCA Sub array with max sum. No of trailing zeros in factorial. Immutable class. Hashmap internal working. Threading. Annotation used in spring boot. Scope in Spring Boot. Join in Sql. Indexing in Sql. Clustering in SQL. Serialization.
3 people found this interview helpful

PayPal

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Ghosted. I was scheduled for two rounds of interviews, and then I provided sketches and wireframes. Then, never heard from anyone again for better or worse, even after following up.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to complete candidate writing/sketching exercises.

PayPal

Application

I interviewed at PayPal

Interview

Muchas preguntas para un entrevista de jo ve mes pro de si on al , mucha info de la empresa que todavía no se si entro no la necesito esas co sas me las ten es que dar después que ya pase una instancia

Interview Questions
  • Hola cómo estás , por qué elegiste esta empresa

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Interview involved use of SQL in a screen share on a sample dataset as well as knowledge of machine learning techniques. ALso behavioral questions about working on teams, how to defuse conflict, what to do in certain situations, etc

Interview Questions
  • They asked the interviewer about a previous ds project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,405 Interviews