Parexel Interview Questions in Sheffield, England | Glassdoor.ca

Parexel Interview Questions in Sheffield, England

Interviews at Parexel

1.3

Statistical Programmer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Sheffield, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone first then face to face and meet the team. Quite informal. Relatively straight forward SAS test. Quiet office which had recently relocated to another floor, standard questions. Very friendly manager - one to one interview. Usual questions about your CV and experience, SAS experience , explanation of what the business does and how the team fit in to overall structure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Clinical Data   1 Answer

Clinical Data Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Sheffield, England (UK)).

Interview

HR people contacted me by seeing the profile in Linkedin. I gave a brief HR interview. They arranged for a telephone interview with a senior manager. I answered all her questions very well. She said that she would arrange a face-face interview with me but never heard from her again. I mailed her but no reply. They might have at least replied saying that I am rejected.

Interview Questions

• none. all questions are very easy   1 Answer

Clinical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Sheffield, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very loose. There was a basic test followed by an interview / chat with the Senior manager in the building and my future Line Manager. I was interviewed because my original job was made redundant and relocated to Romania, so under UK Employment law they had to interview me. I was successful in the interview and was given a three month trial which I flew through. I would NOT have been considered for the role had I not been made redundant - this is an organisation that can't think outside the box. They also favour employing mates of existing staff

Interview Questions

• Which was my favourite country   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.