Paper Excellence Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paper Excellence Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group (Richmond, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

three rounds of interviews with recruiter and managers, including technical and characteristics questions. mostly general questions and not sophisticated ones. good guys and well-behaved. the scope of the job was ambiguous and not clear.

Interview Questions
  • technical questions and simple questions like cablings and CCNA questions and general questions about previous job experiences
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group (Richmond, BC) in Jul 2019

Interview

I Sent out my application by email. This was followed by an interview one week later with 3 people then they conducted a reference check. The process took about three weeks in total. The interviewers were very professional and organized. and supported me during the interview so I didn't feel intimidated on nervous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paper Excellence Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group in Jul 2014

Interview

Informed to use skype, then their Skype not working, so change to phone, feel very bad experience, they don't listen. The interviewers seems not prepare, not professional at all, if they don't want give interview, should give information to cancel it, instead letting us having hope and feel so frustrated after that interview, they don't let me finish answer and directly say you don't know this bla bla... very bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group (Vancouver, BC) in May 2014

Interview

there is no many questions asked; just some basic questions, and the whole process took no longer than 10 minutes over the phone; the HR person promised me an offer and I got my offers a couple days later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group (Richmond, BC) in Jul 2012

Interview

I was called by a so called Senior Recruiter of the company as she saw my CV online. The rest was done by email. We arranged a first interview. They cancelled twice (!) and both times at very short notice (like 3 hours before). The excuses were never really plausible. It took them at least 10 days to suggest a new time for the next interview, as they had to arrange a video conference with the headquarter in Indonesia for it. The third time wasn"t cancelled then. I was told to be there 5 minutes in advance and to call the recruiter to let me in (as the elevators are blocked). Unfortunately she didn't answer the phone as she wasn't in the office at all. I managed to get into the building and people were surprised that nobody was expecting me. I managed to find someone who knew about the interview. 10 minutes after the arranged time I finally met the head of HR who was doing the interview. Unfortunately they all didn't know how to handle the technical equipment. So it took them another 20 minutes to get the video conference with Indonesia working. The interview was pretty ordinary. Questions like: tell us something about yourself and describe your previous job. Ok, English is also my second language, but their communication in English was actually not fluent at all. I decided not to work for them as of the whole experience. Nevertheless they didn't answer any further emails. Never experienced such an unprofessional company before!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paper Excellence Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Paper Excellence Group in Jun 2012

Interview

Terrible process, but i believe its better now, with the new hirings. My interview was complicated because my interviewer didn't speak a good english. Besides that they would speak other languages between themselves during the interview. Total disrespect with the candidate. Besides that, some interviews were cancelled and i have two interviews with the same person, answering them same questions, over and over . But as i said, they changed the HR people and it may be different now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed