Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Pacific Dental Services

2.5

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Overland Park, KS (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I was called and emailed an invitation to interview. I was interviewed by the employee I would be most closely working with, and the office manager from PDS. I was given a thorough, 1 hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about you that you haven't already shared in your application   Answer Question

Dental Biller Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview, then I was asked to take an assessment which included math, grammar, and spelling. I was asked back for a second interview (virtual) which consisted of three employees asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time, professionally or personally, where you went above and beyond.
      What do you think great customer service is?
      If you had an issue with a teammate, how would you handle it?
      Who do we serve? (or something similar)   Answer Question

Dental Biller Interview

Interview

First step was phone interview, then I was asked to complete an assessment which included math, spelling, and grammar. I was invited back for a second (virtual) interview with the team I would be working with; three people in all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time, personally or professionally, when you went above and beyond.
      What does great customer service mean to you?
      What would you do if you had a problem with a teammate?
      Who do we serve? (or something similar)
      Where do you feel you have room for improvement?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irving, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy , I’ve gotten two interviews & they had me do a test as well. I’m not sure how long the interview process takes though .

Interview Questions

• What are some things you could work on ?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

I submitted an application and the next day I received an email from the regional director stating that she was interested and wanted to discuss the position further and requested I send my availability dates and times. I sent the email back to her an hour later and then nothing for 5 days. I had to email her to follow up and check if she received my email. She finally sent back an email to schedule the interview and told me she was going to send a follow up email with the link to the meeting. That link was never sent. I had to email her again 5 min before the interview to ask for that link. I finally interviewed with her and found out the position she was interviewing for wasn’t even for the position I applied for. Interview about 15 min. She said they were interviewing more candidates and I should hear back within two weeks. Guess what..... I haven’t heard from her since.

Interview Questions

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview with me through email. The person who called was very nice and friendly. They want to know about your background, patient experience, and what aspect of dentistry you are interested in.

General Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Interview was not that difficult, mostly focused on previous experience (if any at all) and what I was looking to get out of the job. Its not very difficult to get a job here I think-its mostly what you make of the job if you work here that determines your success financially and career wise.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

You speak with a local recruiter then the regional manager and the questions you are asked are very basic and relatively easy to answer. They invite you to an office where you meet the owner docs and they ultimately hire you

Interview Questions

• What procedures do you enjoy doing?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Tucson, AZ (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

They call back for an interview and you meet with a lead assistant and office manager. They will ask you a couple of questions, it lasts around an hour

Interview Questions

• My availability, how to do filling and crowns step by step, how I deal with conflict   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with a recruiter. This interview was then followed by another phone interview with a regional manager. Following the first two interviews, I interviewed at the specific office location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.