PURE Canadian Gaming Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 245 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PURE Canadian Gaming

PURE Canadian Gaming

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview is pretty straightforward. Throughout the interview you will be able to have a glimpse of what company you will work for and the people you will work with.

Interview Questions
  • How you handle a situation where you need to deal with difficult person?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very friendly individuals. Made me feel very welcome. They were considered very open and friendly people. Even the people I met entering the building were all very welcoming and friendly and open.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think a good manager looks like to you?

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in Dec 2019

Interview

The process was very pleasant and professional. I was able to have my interview the day I came in to drop my resume off and everything after that went very smooth. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions
  • What some of my plans would be after my job as a security officer and how would handle myself in certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Calgary, AB) in Dec 2019

Interview

I was called for an interview with Security manager, I was later invited to meet the GM. On same day I was offered the job. A few weeks later my AGLC License was process and I was invited for orientation and subsequent training.

Interview Questions
  • How could do to make your fun easy

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. The coordination of the interviewer was smooth and everything about the job position was talked about in great detail. Through the process I was interviewed twice and had a great understanding of the job after the process. The interviewer made it clear if I didn't understand anything it was okay for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

They are super quick to respond and set up appointments when they are hiring. The interview process and paperwork are well explained, executed, and the expectations required if you are made clear. The longest wait throughout the process is your criminal record check to come back, but they have no control over that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?
  • Do you have the following licenses/certificates? ProServe ProTect Anti Money Laundering Deal us in phase 1 and 2 First Aid
  • Will you need any time off within the next 3 months?
  • What are your career goals?

PURE Canadian Gaming

Application

I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming

Interview

Quick and easy. No trick questions. Two interviews with supervisor and managers. I was told when to expect a return phone call. They were polite and had answers to all my questions

Interview Questions
  • Personal experience, strengths and weaknesses, conflict resolutions, how to

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

Its really good .They gave chance for my personal opinion too. They listened and responded also very well on my questions and they gave more information on my job which really gonna be helpful even in my future too

Interview Questions
  • Why you choose to become security and do you have availability for weekends.?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

very friendly and made me feel comfortable, the employer offered me water which was a first time ive ever been offered water before an interview. Overall it was a very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview was straightforward and good but not so easy. Interview lasted for more than 30 minutes. I met with two Managers who told me the process and ask questions later

Interview Questions
  • What have i been doing for the last 6 months and why have I not been working this time
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews