PURE Canadian Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in February-2017.

Interview

Interview process was a couple of weeks, first interview was with the 2 main people I would be working with. Following this initial interview I was asked to complete an online Optimism test. Following that I was asked to create a mock Project Plan in preparation for my second interview which was with a panel. I was made to feel welcome and as comfortable as possible (as you possibly can be with a panel interview : ) Following the panel interview I met the CEO who was very pleasant and welcoming. I was then asked to complete an online Management Assessment test. Following that I received a letter of offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the main implementation challenges will be?   Answer Question

16 Mar, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello Project Manager Interview. Glad you are with us Lorraine. And looking forward to a successful ADP implementation.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in October-2017.

Interview

Met with the Director of Surveillance, started with talking about ourselves, then questions about how employers/coworkers feel about me and what my strengths and weaknesses are, some scenarios focusing on performance and coworker problems, showcase of benefits, climate of workplace and hours, brief question period on my part. Afterward was a 45-minute to 1 hour intelligence assessment including computer based questions, knowledge of casino games, Math and English language, as well as a personality quiz.

Interview Questions

• As a supervisor, how would you reconcile with two coworkers or employees having a problem with each other   1 Answer

10 Nov, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Surveillance Operator Interview". I'm delighted to know that you had a positive experience and that the entire process was not prolonged. Good luck with your training and... More

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

A solid interview that covers all the details you need to succeed and explains the culture and morals the company has. It sets out clear expectations while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about customer service?   1 Answer

18 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Line Cook Interview". I'm delighted to know that the interview was thorough and covered the details necessary to succeed.

Slot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

Starting from Hr coordinators (edmund & stephanie), slot manager(Laura) to the VP (Jeff)... They are all very professional, friendly and approachable, they will help you what position you are suitable for. They asked me several questions which will really makes u think and for them know what u better with your answers.. it was great experience.. and I was ONE of the lucky applicant, who got the job... excited to get to start to work.. orientation was well-prepared and presented by edmund. Thank you CASINO YELLOWHEAD for this opportunity. 😊😊😊

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

23 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Slot Attendant Interview". Thank you for your feedback. I'm delighted to know that you experienced such a thoughtful and thorough interview process. All the best to you during... More

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

Lots of contact with managers and HR throughout process. Very friendly atmosphere, interview felt like it was more of a discussion between equals than two strangers. Was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a negative customer experience and yhow you dealt with it.   Answer Question

23 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Surveillance Operator Interview". I'm happy to know that you experienced a friendly atmosphere, and that you were comfortable.

Deli Interview

Application

Interview

I knew the vaccancy from my friend then i dropped my resume later on they call me for job intervew.At job interview they asked about my experience and performance.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

23 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Deli Interview". I'm glad to know that you were referred to Pure by a current team member, and that your interview experience was positive.

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

Interview

Interview was held at a on location job fair. I felt that the process was efficient, engaging and interesting. The only thing that I was unclear on was the purpose of the strange "personality" test. The test was unpleasant in the manner of questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Personality test content was strange and unusual.   1 Answer

Food Prep, Cook, Server, Cashier Interview

Application

Interview

First the interviewer explains us very clearly and they teach on how the good service is very important to us. I learned alot of things about the Service on how you connected to the customers.
    They also explain to us about the rules and policies in the company.!

Interview Questions

• What is the meaning of Smile?   1 Answer

23 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Food Prep, Cook, Server, Cashier". I'm delighted that the person who interviewed you discussed service and the importance of connecting with customers. That is the most important... More

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

It went smoothly the dynamic duo asked good technical questions to get to.know your background and see if you're going to be a good fit. The HR team was real friendly in asking most the questions and letting you reply with honest answers, it was a very relaxing and learning experience

Interview Questions

• What applicable experience do you have?   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming.

Interview

Great process questions are a straight forward new doing two interviews the questions that I recall were about customer service the most important aspect about the industry itself.
    Looking forward to being part of the family.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

18 Aug, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Table Games Dealer Interview". Thanks for participating in the review process and look forward to you being a part of the family, too.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Process was good, contacted in a timely manner after interview process. Questions were related to job no surprises. Throughly enjoyed the atmosphere and was made to feel welcome right away.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

10 Jul, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Surveillance Operator Interview". Thank you for posting a review, and I am pleased to know that you had a positive interview experience; timely, no surprises, welcomed etc. Look... More