PURE Canadian Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in February-2017.

Interview

Interview process was a couple of weeks, first interview was with the 2 main people I would be working with. Following this initial interview I was asked to complete an online Optimism test. Following that I was asked to create a mock Project Plan in preparation for my second interview which was with a panel. I was made to feel welcome and as comfortable as possible (as you possibly can be with a panel interview : ) Following the panel interview I met the CEO who was very pleasant and welcoming. I was then asked to complete an online Management Assessment test. Following that I received a letter of offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the main implementation challenges will be?   Answer Question

16 Mar, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello Project Manager Interview. Glad you are with us Lorraine. And looking forward to a successful ADP implementation.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

A solid interview that covers all the details you need to succeed and explains the culture and morals the company has. It sets out clear expectations while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about customer service?   1 Answer

18 Sep, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Line Cook Interview". I'm delighted to know that the interview was thorough and covered the details necessary to succeed.

Slot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

Starting from Hr, managers to the VP (Jeff)... They are all friendly and approachable, they will help you what position you are suitable for. It not as nerve wrecking that would make you nervous and uncomfortable during the interview. It was awesome.

Surveillance Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in September-2017.

Interview

Lots of contact with managers and HR throughout process. Very friendly atmosphere, interview felt like it was more of a discussion between equals than two strangers. Was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a negative customer experience and yhow you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming.

Interview

Great process questions are a straight forward new doing two interviews the questions that I recall were about customer service the most important aspect about the industry itself.
    Looking forward to being part of the family.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

18 Aug, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Table Games Dealer Interview". Thanks for participating in the review process and look forward to you being a part of the family, too.

Surveillance Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Process was good, contacted in a timely manner after interview process. Questions were related to job no surprises. Throughly enjoyed the atmosphere and was made to feel welcome right away.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

10 Jul, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Surveillance Operator Interview". Thank you for posting a review, and I am pleased to know that you had a positive interview experience; timely, no surprises, welcomed etc. Look forward to... More

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in July-2017.

Interview

Longer than I thought, however it was a great interview both managers that interview were very friendly and welcoming. There is algo a general optimistic test that they make you do which is made to test your optimistic level

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

20 Jul, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Server Interview". Glad you had a great interview and understand the importance of optimism in the work force.

Casino Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in July-2017.

Interview

1 interview, talked to two managers.
    Very comfortable interview.
    Was offered the job on the spot.
    Was able to take my time answering questions.
    Didn't feel rushed.
    Interviewer was very understanding and reworded questions when needed.

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

20 Jul, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Casino Host". Delighted to know that H.E.A.R.T. values were discussed, along with customer experience. Good luck and enjoy your work at Casino Lethbridge. Make lots of friends.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Lethbridge, AB) in July-2017.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy to navigate. The Casino is looking for optimistic upbeat people, so an optimism test was required, to make sure you fit the atmosphere they are trying to create

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest obstacle you have faced in your past work experience   1 Answer

20 Jul, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Table Games Dealer". It appears that your "really get it" regarding what Pure is looking for in a candidate. Glad to know you are a part of the team.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in July-2017.

Interview

It was an awesome experience and one i would say have been the best i have had in recent times. The interviewers (Joseph and Henry) were friendly, informative, accomodating and interactive. Questions about the job description were asked alongside my personality. Generally, it was an experience that i came out of very happy and comfortable with the supervisors. Thenceforth, i met with Peter Wong for the second phase of the interview at about 6pm and then again, it was an awesome experience as he too was accomodating, informative and interactive. We delved briefly into my personality qualities and i was praised for exhibiting a great and professional personality. He congratulated me for that and told me that the HR department would get in touch with me soonest.
    Overall, i had fun with the process, made new acquaintences and felt so comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do i know about the position am applying for?   1 Answer

Slot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in June-2017.

Interview

Its a personal interview and conducted by two awesome managers that made you feel comfortable and welcome. It's a very friendly environment at that time. Very warm welcoming and will assess your willingness to work with the company

Interview Questions

PURE Canadian Gaming Response

30 Jun, 2017 – President and CEO

Hello "Slot Attendant Interview". I pleased to know that you had a positive experience during the interview process. Next time we see each other on the casino floor, please let me know if the job... More