PURE Canadian Gaming Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PURE Canadian Gaming

PURE Canadian Gaming

Application

I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming

Interview

It was great and seamless I enjoyed talking with them and the entire interview process was really professional and amazing and enjoyable and exciting. Awesome company awesome people just wasn’t for me

Interview Questions
  • What experiences do you have ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The process was fast and efficient. Nice people clean. Strait foword easy to understand. Got the job. They have a nice place to work and to come for a game.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PURE Canadian Gaming

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming

Interview

Excellent set up for the interview Procedure no other interruption Professional with personal resume job history back ground check experience education activity about the sport any other interest why apply with pure Canadian gaming what is your goal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PURE Canadian Gaming

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview is pretty straightforward. Throughout the interview you will be able to have a glimpse of what company you will work for and the people you will work with.

Interview Questions
  • How you handle a situation where you need to deal with difficult person?

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a very thorough interview, and the interview administrator had an excellent positive attitude. I was very confident in the role I was applying for. I knew that I had the skills and assets for this position.

Interview Questions
  • How are you going to be a good asset for this role?

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process began with me introducing myself and my relevant experience. Then, the interviewer described the 'ideal candidate' and asked a few questions. After we discussed the job and expectations, the interviewer then administered a personality quiz.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2020

Interview

Thanks for the opportunity to value the opportunity. This is a great interview regarding an applicant’s ability in a dealer’s position. It is excellent , helpful, thoughtful for the position as a dealer of poker game in Calgary AB, friendly interview

Interview Questions
  • Customer service experience, engaging in activities, smiling

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

The hiring process was incredibly smooth. The Hiring manager took his time and really did what he could to help me along with hour requirements and anything else that needed addressing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very concise and well processed, the interviewer was also well spoken and created an air of ease during the interview. It was very much an organic conversation as opposed to something you might consider more formulaic as is common in many companies.

Interview Questions
  • Whether or not I was experienced with gamesense

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PURE Canadian Gaming (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very friendly individuals. Made me feel very welcome. They were considered very open and friendly people. Even the people I met entering the building were all very welcoming and friendly and open.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think a good manager looks like to you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews