Find jobs for Senior Clinical Research Associate

PRA Health Sciences Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 352 interviews

Recruitment Agency14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Baltimore, MD) in Aug 2019

Interview

AWFUL. I was contacted by a recruiter and selected for 2 interviews on 2 separate weeks. Both interviews were web based video chats. Both interviewers were pleasant. The first interview focused on my oncology experience the second focused on my personality. I was told that I gave 2 excellent interviews but they didn’t think I was a good fit. I was then passed on to another recruiter who clearly thought he had a good grasp on oncology terminology but explained to the next set of interviewers that I only had experience with bladder cancer- when I told him clearly that I was working on a diffuse B cell lymphoma study. The next interview I had lasted for 2 hours with the interviewer stating that she would definitely recommend me for the job in an embedded program. 2 weeks later I had to contact the recruiter to get a response only to be told that the sponsor didn’t think I would be capable of handling the workload- which was absolutely insulting. A complete waste of time on my behalf and I will never apply to them again.

Interview Questions
  • While reviewing adverse events what elements are you checking to verify are present.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Reading, England)

Interview

I had to do an online test which lasted 3 hours a few days before. During the interview there was a presentation to be done based on a case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Feb 2015

Interview

Brief phone interview in which the job description was given and ended up being entirely inaccurate, did not feel that the interviewer was interested in my career path. It felt very much like trying to find anyone to fill the position and knowing there would be nothing further for me to gain.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

First interviewed with a recruiter. Then I interviewed with 2 line managers. The interviews included pertinent questions about technical expertise and behavioral situations. I felt at ease with the interviewers. The questions were easy to answer given my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with CTMS Spectrum Reporting System?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Hyderābād) in Jan 2014

Interview

1. Initial screening was done by HR executive, 2. Received a telephonic conference with hiring manager 3. Panel interview (telephonic) 4. Final discussion with HR manager 5. Offer letter released by HR manager 6. Joining

Interview Questions
  • 1. About yourself, 2. professional journey so far, 3. technical challenges in current job role, 4. why you want to change your job, 5. few technical questions related to aspiring job role etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Jan 2013

Interview

I had an interview over Skype. I am a very experienced CRA. The interviewer was both demeaning and consescending bordering on conrontational. I was not given an offer which I am grateful for. Told the recruiter that I would not be a good fit. This is the second time I have interviwed with them. Once in person. At that time I accepted another offer and never really found out if they offered. I fouind the expereince negative. The interviewer pointed out that they had the turn around time for billable hours in the industry not a selling point.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions just a very self-important interviewer who would be a nightmare as a line manager. They do a lot of waht would you do in this situation. Few questions about SAE's, consent etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Ottawa, ON) in Jun 2009

Interview

I transferred within the company to work in Poland. Usually phone, in person, then once hired a 2 week or 3 month probation period.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed