PRA Health Sciences Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 350 interviews

Recruiter33%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

The screening interview process was laid back and the recruiter made me feel comfortable. I moved forward to interview with the director. It was conducted virtually and I was asked professional, relevant questions for the position I was applying for. The Director made me feel very comfortable and they were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain a previous position that I had and how it is relevant to the position I was applying for.
    Answer Question

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Sollicitatie bestond uit 2 gesprekken, waarvan eerste met HR erbij. Meerdere standaard vragen voorbij gekomen, dus verstandig dit goed voor te bereiden (STAR methode) 2e gesprek met directe collega's en informeler.

Interview Questions
  • Wat doe je als door teamlid x een deadline niet gehaald gaat worden? Welke karaktereigenschappen zitten in je allergie?

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

The interview process was fast and extremely efficient. It consisted of 3 interviews and the scheduling was very quick. Everyone was very nice and knowledgable. HR was very quick as well and all very pleasant to work with.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about financial management and risk management experience.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Boston, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and very quick. A recruiter for PRA Health Sciences contacted me to schedule an interview. I had the interview the same week. It took one hour, and I spoke for 30 minutes to one Project Director, and then 30 minutes to another. Both people who interviewed me were very nice and easy to talk with. I heard back within a very short period of time. I was very happy with this process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Very disorganized interview process. The worst interview experience I ever had. The internal recruiter does not know anything about the company or processes. The hiring manager is not competitive, lacks experience and knowledge. The whole process is very poorly managed without clear description of what they are looking for. An absolute waste of time. Your effort and experience is not appreciated in this company. You will be very disappointed if you apply to this company. Stay away from this company as far as you can!!!

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Jul 2018

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter, spoke with 2 HR individuals before having a panel interview online with a presentation. They gave you a topic of choice to assess your presentation skills which was not an accurate assessment of an applicant skills.

Interview Questions
  • General questions regarding job description . The company was very negative through the interview process. Therefore was not optimistic in working with them. Never got an offer because they are not willing to pay up. position is yet to be filled.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Sydney) in Jan 2018

Interview

Did not do well in the interview so I did not process further. Very standard interview with 2 managers and HR followed up a call later but I did not like them and they did not like me either

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Philadelphia, PA) in Aug 2017

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and then a longer phone interview with a director and senior director. They really liked me and asked me to fly in to Philly for a face to face interview. However, when I arrived for the f2f, they immediately seemed to have already decided that I shouldn't have the job I came to interview for, and were adamant in suggesting that I apply for a different, lower level position. They weren't even sure if they were hiring for that role! I never got a chance to interview for the role they flew me in about. Needless to say it was a disappointment, since the decision was made before I got there. I believe this was very unprofessional behavior. The face to face interview took 12 hours of my time, including travel, and I had to take a day off of work (not paid!) . These people had zero regard for me, or my time. I attempted to follow up on the other job they kept steering me towards, and could not get a response.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Professional interview. Went as expected. One of the interviewers talked a lot so I don't feel I got to talk much about my experiences. Took longer than expected. Scheduled for an hour but took two. Panel interview with directors and departmental heads.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was warm and friendly, even though the majority of the interview team was via TC and in the UK. There was a great atmosphere. My interviewer was kind and easy to approach.

Interview Questions
  • My interview consisted of a presentation of my approach to a certain scenario
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews