PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 351 of over 351 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Pretty standard interview with multiple managers on the line. Asked straightforward questions. Got back to me pretty soon after the interview and continued to follow up throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Mannheim)

Interview

It was easy going and as it was an internal rotation there was no need for background check. The manager wanted to see if I indeed have an experience in the role.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about WWRD, difference between country of detection and country of report, basic timelines for reporting.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Streamlined and organised, very detailed and inspiring. A lot of urgency and well prepared. The technology used was advanced and everyone was well respected with time and constraints and feedback was very professionally handled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Three step process consisting of two phone screenings with both a hiring representative and the accounting and finance head. Additionally, a panel interview with current team members. The final panel is the longest looking to evaluate how prepared you are to meet the current job descriptions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current experiance level with Excel?

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Utrecht) in Jun 2021

Interview

Sollicitatiebrief gestuurd. Er werd na een paar dagen contact met mij opgenomen. Een dag later op sollicitatiegesprek geweest. Een week later mocht ik een paar uurtjes meelopen om te kijken hoe ik het zou vinden en andersom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

I submitted an online application. Within a week I received an email from an HR recruiter requesting a phone interview the following week. The phone interview went well. I was told I would be moving into the next round of interviews and she would keep in touch. However, over a month later and despite two emails requesting an update, I have not heard anything. The recruiter spoke a great deal about the culture of the company, however, after treating candidates like this I question the company's integrity.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Generic questions. The person who did the initial interviews seemed to be not very well informed on the role requirements, and had a general aura of a person not being very interested to hear applicant's full input. She also rushed the interview. Off course, rejection letter never arrived and hence no feedback option was available.

Interview Questions
  • The person doing the interview was only interested in the very specific background details and it seems she made her own conclusions on the profile background.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Nice and quick 3 rounds. Talk to HR, upper mgm and team. Takes 2 weeks or so to get thte whole thing done. You talk to everyone from upper mgm to team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in May 2021

Interview

I would like to thank PRA Health Sciences for their exceptional recruiting and hiring processes. I went from applying to receiving a verbal offer in a 10-day period. I was extremely impressed with the recruiters that I worked through the process. They were very professional and thorough. I have never experienced such a smooth process in applying for and being offered a position. I understand now why PRA Health Sciences sets a standard to be followed in the clinical research industry. I accepted the offer to become a Project Associate and I look forward to starting and building my career with PRA Health Sciences.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

The screening interview process was laid back and the recruiter made me feel comfortable. I moved forward to interview with the director. It was conducted virtually and I was asked professional, relevant questions for the position I was applying for. The Director made me feel very comfortable and they were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain a previous position that I had and how it is relevant to the position I was applying for.
1 person found this interview helpful