PRA Health Sciences Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 351 interviews

Recruiter21%
Other11%
HardAverageEasy

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Very interractive and the Interviewers gave a very positive feedback but lost the role to someone with an internal reference. Reference plays a huge role in getting a job at Pra Health Sciences. But I will keep trying as its a great company and heard only good things about it

Interview Questions
  • Why PRA?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Prescribe and internal interview with CRO, followed by a meet and greet. Explained my resume and how I conquer issues, behavioral and technical questions. It took a week to two weeks to complete but was very smooth with no issues

Interview Questions
  • How do you organize your work and ensure timeliness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Berlin) in Sep 2020

Interview

Ich wurde zunächst durch einen firmeneigenen Recruiter kontaktiert, der mir die Stelle vorgestellt hat. Dann folgte ein nächstes Telefonat mit einer weiteren Recruiterin und ein Gespräch vor Ort mit der direkten Vorgesetzten. Im Nachgang musste ich online noch eine jobbezogene Übung durchführen. Das Ergebnis wäre dann auch die Grundlage der Einarbeitung gewesen. Anschließend wurde ich wieder von der Recruiterin kontaktiert zum weiteren Vorgehen. An diesem Punkt habe ich die Bewerbung zurückgezogen. Es hätte nicht für mich gepasst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Scottsdale, AZ) in Aug 2019

Interview

Excellent interview process. I spoke with the recruiters then a line manager and the final interview was with the sponsor. The interviewers made me feel comfortable and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Clinical research questions & scenarios regarding experience.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Feb 2019

Interview

Interviewed for an hour with a recruiter. She later set me up with a Full Service and Sponsor interview. The full service was a 2hr Skype interview with two COMs. A couple days later they made their decision.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict with a PI or SC? How do you prioritize your work? What EDC/CTMS are you familiar with? Tell me about your typical day as a CRA
8 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

2 HR screening phone calls followed by 2 60 minute Web Ex interviews. All four women were fantastic and very informative. I applied late for the opening so the team was making decisions by the following week so there was not much waiting time for a response.

Interview Questions
  • All STAR questions, be prepared to be thrown for a bit of a loop. As everyone before me has stated: it's a lot of behavioral questions. I wasn't asked any of the traditional interview questions that I normally normally prep for.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Sydney) in Nov 2018

Interview

A short call with a recruiter from PRA and scheduled an interview a week and a half later with operational managers. Webex interview with two operational managers that took one hour.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my experience, therapeutic areas. Scenarios questions like: limited time at site and how I prioritize, how I deal with conflicts and etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (London, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview was a two-stage interview. First a screening interview and then a 30 mins phone interview with your future manager. Questions bordered around experience and some scenario type question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Swansea, Wales, Wales) in Feb 2018

Interview

20 minute phone interview with general get to know you questions and why you may want the job. Invited to interview in office- 1 hour interview and breakdown of CV plus half hour problem solving questions

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in Jul 2017

Interview

One over the phone interview (under 30 minutes) with an HR recruiter, then an in person interview with 2 managers. I was given an offer the day after my in person meeting, and final negotiations with HR were completed within 6 business days.

Interview Questions
  • How do I typically manage my workflow?
9 people found this interview helpful