PRA Health Sciences CRA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 351 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Buenos Aires) in Aug 2020

Interview

La entrevista con los managers de clinical trials creó falsas expectativas ya que aparentemente les encantó mi perfil y quedaron en devolverme el llamado en esa misma semana y nunca lo hicieron, tuve que pedir una devolución comunicándome personalmente para enterarme que habían tomado a otro para el cargo.

Interview Questions
  • cuéntanos acerca de tu experiencia laboral
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Denver, CO) in Feb 2020

Interview

Organized process and moves quickly. The recruiter was excellent at coordinating the interview. I heard back within a week. The interview was difficult and lasts over an hour. They were very thorough and professional. They get back to you when most places don't bother. I appreciated that.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever transitioned a site? Describe how you did this.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Sep 2019

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, had a 30min phone screen with focus on my oncology experience. Followed by 2/60 min WeBex interview;1st oncology, 2nd behavioral. Had an offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with a difficult colleague? Answered using the STAR method
6 people found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in Jul 2019

Interview

Contacted by HR Receuiter. After initial screening, some with senior HR Recruiter about specifics of the job, role and my experience. Then a webex interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The webex interview included behavioral questions, as well as questions pertaining to my experience in the role and the expectations they were looking for in a new hire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience withdrug accountability and cold chain management

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

The interview with the screening recruiter was great. The second round of interviewing was with a senior recruiter. It was a combative interview. The sr recruiter was grilling me on my work contradicting herself and rather than trying to understand my wealth of experience seemed to think that she knew my work better than I did. She had no science background and has never worked with patients but felt like she knew more than I did. It's as if they are given a script to check off boxes and don't know how to follow up from there. The sr recruiter did not hide her emotions and appeared frustrated for not understanding my work. She was also very dismissive. Please Leave the technical interviewing for the hiring managers who understand clinical trials and can follow up with sensible questions. If this happens to you, best to roll over and play dead so you can advance to the next stage.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in Feb 2019

Interview

It took 2 weeks,Initially phone interview and then in person interview with associates as well as hiring managers. Interview took around 1 hr and very cooperative team,with positive in the interview room

Interview Questions
  • Run through my experiences, and also asked about the current job description and duties?
  • what is your greatest strengths and weakness?
  • how long is the commute?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2016

Interview

Starts with Telephone interview, with Recruiter Basics questions about yourself, experience. Conversational basis. If selected, second telephone interview with Management team. More of situational questions relating to the role and then in-person interview with the Pharma Company which involved Behavioural Questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you failed at your job?

PRA Health Sciences

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Recruiter gave a call and was open-mind for career development discussions. After phone discussions, recruiter arranged the interviews promptly and responded my questions immediately during whole process. One interviewer faced me. She was also kind and let me feel respected. It was a good interview experience. Although I did not join PRA finally, I do recognize PRA due to nice employees!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very well organized, fast response time. The interviewer was kind, which helped with the flow of the interview. I was allowed to ask questions, and I could tell they really listened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2016

Interview

Applied online for an entry-level CRA position. The recruiter got in touch quickly and had a 30 minute phone interview. About a week later I had a 1 hour Skype interview with a clinical manager that was very pleasant and consisted mostly of what my idea of the position was as well as their description of it followed by some situation questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a PI
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job
7 people found this interview helpful