PNC Financial Services Group Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Customer Service Associate

PNC Financial Services Group Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PNC Financial Services Group

2.4

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Township, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cranberry Township, PA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call from hr recruiter, & interview with branch manager. Overall the interview was pretty easy. No real complaints there..... I loved my hr recruiter she was very nice and helpful to make the process as smooth as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Fredericksburg, VA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Long, but thorough. I spoke with a recruiter on the phone and set up a group interview. After two face to face interviews in the branch, I was contacted about 3 weeks after with an offer.

Interview Questions

• how do you turn a negative situation into a positive one using your customer service skills   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Niles, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I first Received a phone interview from a recruiting. She then set me up for a second interview with the district manager. I was the.n given another interview to meet with the branch manager. Each interview was about 45 minutes long.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Waiting to be contacted for an interview is a long process, usually don't get one for a week to 3 weeks after applying. I typically had 2 interviews for positions, focused greatly on customer service and being team oriented. Secondly sales is a huge driving force for the bank. The interviews would last around a half hour to 45 minutes and you would receive a follow up call fairly fast if selected.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the human sigma 6 plan or the Ford model   1 Answer

The pay wasn't reasonable for my experience and skill set with the company.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Midland, MI (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

First you apply online, then you get a call from a recruiter, then a telephone interview, then an online assesment, then an interview, then maybe another depending on the position. The online assesment is pretty easy and the recrutier is pretty friendly. The hardest part is the actual interview in the branch, they ask questions that are very hard to answer when put on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you had to help an upset customer and they left happy?" " Name a time you had to adjust to a new policy, how did you overcome any concerns with it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate with the recruiter - I never did, but some coworkers have and when they started at the higher salary they were not allowed to get bonuses for the first year

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Quick process interview is large group first then if filtered through goes on to individual branch managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little room negotiation.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

When I applied to this position, within a couple of days I was sent an e-mail to take an assessment test that consisted of behavioral questions which was easy. I then got a response the next day and e-mailed back and fourth with the lady in charge to set up a phone interview. We talked and I didn't think I got to the on-site interview because within about 2 weeks I haven't heard anything. But then I got a call to go in. The manager was really nice and I felt like the interview went great and we connected.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities? How did you handle a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted application online. Set up phone interiew online after receiving email. Call was the following day and lasted about 5 minutes - mostly about experience and explained the position. About a week later received another call which was quite similar to the first - little more detail about the position. Set up interivew for 4 days later. I initally applied for a part-time teller position. After interview, my recuiter contacted me and said that the branch manager wanted me to apply for the Customer Service Associate position that was available (which I was not aware of). Went in for follow up interview that was more geared towards sales. A couple days later, was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you had to handle a co-worker that wasn't pulling their share during a group project.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question
    • What past sales goals have you have and how did you meet or exceed that goal.   Answer Question
    • Mostly typical questions about past experience, customer service, and sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was happy with the offer.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharon, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Sharon, PA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I filled out an online application on a Sunday. On Monday, I recieved an email to fill out a personality assessment, and another application. On Tuesday, I missed a call from a talent acquisition recruiter, so I called her back on Wednesday morning. At that time, I was given a phone interview, and then offered an interview at the branch. The recruiter was very nice, and explained the position to me as well as what to expect at the interview. I was told that I would be going to a "round robin interview". She explained that I would meet with three different branch managers. I received a few emails between the phone interview and interview at the branch about background checks and etc. I simply agreed that I am willing to take a drug test, and background test. I went on Monday morning at 10:30am to my interview, and things went great. I met with all three managers (I met them all one on one) who were extremely nice, and left there before noon. I thought things went amazing but was a bit worried because there were 3 girls there for their interviews at the same time as me, and I heard that there would be 12 people being interviewed the same day as me. I also heard there was only one position available The next morning around 9:45 am, the recruiter called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What is the one thing you can improve upon?/   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first talked to the recruiting manager she asked me a few questions and had me take a test. Then she asked me where would I want to be located and i told her my location and that is when she set me up an appointment with the branch manager. I meant the branch manager and she asked me a few questions about my self and skills.

Interview Questions

• She ask me how well my communication skills and she asked a lot of personal question to figure out a little about my personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.