PBS Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PBS Systems

PBS Systems

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems

Interview

I applied for another position. And after my online interview with HR, after 3 days, I got an email and I was asked to apply for technical service representative. During the initial interview, all behavioral questions were asked. next interview was technical round. The interviewer were so positive that they told me I will be getting reply within 2-3 days. But After waiting for 12 business days, I received an email that I hadn't clear the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Comptia A+ questions. What is VPN? How do you decide a website is secure or not? What is MAC address? Etc
    Answer Question

PBS Systems

Application

I interviewed at PBS Systems

Interview

The process was straightforward and simple. I spoke with an HR rep in a screening, the hiring manager, and then did a couple of panel interviews. Over all it was just fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

284.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PBS Systems~659710
Join the conversation on

PBS Systems

Application

I interviewed at PBS Systems

Interview

Interview with the human resourse recuritment in Tronto first with the phone and ask some general questions, then the second round with the product manager to ask about the techiquel skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PBS Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems

Interview

1st round is phone call with HR 2nd round is with program manager and team lead It is easy and non technical. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. Interviewers were friends and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions. Soft skills acquired in previous job.
2 people found this interview helpful

PBS Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems in Dec 2020

Interview

Impromptu phone interview with HR and then they scheduled video interview. Neither of the managers on the call had their video up. I mentioned that and they made feeble excuses. I found it disrespectful to expect only me to show my face. Also, didn't appreciate being lied to. He said his was cam was broken. You have been WFH for 6 months and have broken equipment? Not buying it. They also seemed highly disorganized. At the end I asked their timeline for making a decision. He said midJanuary. She said that is when the person would start, but that they would make the decision at the end of the next week...which was Christmas eve and Christmas day, so they obviously wouldn't be working. Bizarre. I got the rejection email Jan 6.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if we asked you to do something unethical?
  • What do you do if your boss is wrong?
2 people found this interview helpful

PBS Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems

Interview

Interview process was easy and smooth. Intro interview with HR, interview with supervisor the following week, then a job offer a couple days later. Unfortunately what HR had told me and what the supervisor had told me regarding flexibility were different (HR: start 7am, Supervisor: start 7am or as late as 8pm ). The offer included no vacation time for the first year. I requested 1 week vacation for the first year and a flexible start time for late morning (based on the supervisors information) in a counter offer. These requested items were left open ended and only conversations were being requested so it would be a fair and equal negotiation. Once the counter offer was sent, they immediately retracted the offer. They do not seem to be flexible as they stated and offers seem to be non-negotiable based on my experience.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to go back in time what would you tell yourself about your strengths/weaknesses?
  • Tell me something about yourself not included on your resume?

PBS Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems in May 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview - was very easy to talk to, made interview seem more like a discussion or conversation. Very informative and made an effort to get to know me on a personal level.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working with learning management systems?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems (Calgary, AB) in Mar 2019

Interview

There was a phone call with HR person, Then I has a technical interview where I have to solve 5 exercise from HackerRank (easy category), 1 DB question and the following question : How many bus stop do we have in CA?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PBS Systems (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2019

Interview

introduce yourself first, Tell them why hiring you, tell them your recent contribution to the team, Talk about your strengths and weaknesses,Tell them how you deal with the conflict between work and family, checking your visa

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems (Auckland, Auckland) in Sep 2018

Interview

it was straight forward Easy questions - general about previous experiences in customer service Nothing to complain about. if you are bilingual, you will get questions in both languages French and English. be prepared.

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself tell us more about your previous experience why did uou leave your previous employer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews