PBS Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at PBS Systems

1 Interview Review

1.0

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PBS Systems.

Interview

Interview process was easy and smooth. Intro interview with HR, interview with supervisor the following week, then a job offer a couple days later. Unfortunately what HR had told me and what the supervisor had told me regarding flexibility were different (HR: start 7am, Supervisor: start 7am or as late as 8pm ).

The offer included no vacation time for the first year. I requested 1 week vacation for the first year and a flexible start time for late morning (based on the supervisors information) in a counter offer. These requested items were left open ended and only conversations were being requested so it would be a fair and equal negotiation. Once the counter offer was sent, they immediately retracted the offer.

They do not seem to be flexible as they stated and offers seem to be non-negotiable based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were to go back in time what would you tell yourself about your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Tell me something about yourself not included on your resume?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.