Oxford Properties Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Oxford Properties Group

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

General behavioural questions, had to come in to do multiple rounds. Questions were relatively straight forward and open ended. Interviewers showed up late which wasn't a great sign. Interviewers gave me an opportunity to ask my questions and were thoughtful with their responses.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very simple with questions about knowing your neighborhoods in NYC. Know how the data works, and inventory listings on the current market. They want to know if I know some of landlords that works with voucher clients or international tenants. The process was just taking about my previous office, and how did I left them.

Interview Questions

• How long in Real estate experience in NYC? Licensed?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Calgary, AB) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a one way video interview and was the first stage of the interview. i was sent a web link to sign up and start the interview process. It was pretty easy to set up and very straightforward

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and not another candidate   Answer Question
    • What does thinking outside the box mean to you   Answer Question
    • If you are a successful candidate, how will you add value to our company?   Answer Question
    • Are you a team player with strong communication skills? Give an examplkes when you worked with a team.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

After applying online via their website, they send an email with a link to download an app that enabled an online Video interview as the first round. A few weeks later it was followed by an in person interview with two senior level employees

Interview Questions

• What can we do better based on what you’ve seen competitors doing?   1 Answer

Property Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Terrible interviewing process. They do not respect the candidates' time. I had to reschedule interviews without an explanation. HR will tell you that they will follow up with you by a certain date but will end up keep you waiting and eventually ghost you like you aren't important enough for a 5min response.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Went through multiple interviews. They called back to confirm my availability and interest in the job but did not get back with the offer. Did not even send an email saying they went with another candidate.

Information Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Check in at the front desk and interviewers will bring you in a room for interview. Interview started by the interviewers introducing themselves and the company. Then behavioural questions were asked.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Called in for an in person interview with HR and the hiring manager. I was told there would be feedback HR specifically said we always endeavour to get back to candidates that come in for an interview. I never heard back from anyone.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within the same week to set up an in-person interview. About a week later, completed the interview. The managers were very nice and welcoming. I believe there is a follow-up interview with the director if chosen to move forward.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Three interviews - manager, director and VP. The long process gave me a good chance to meet the team and learn about the work . The recruiter was super helpful in moving the process along. Overall everyone was very nice. Make sure you interact with the receptionist - they will most likely pass along info as to how you interacted with them.

Interview Questions

• Entrepreneur style questions (Tell me the process you went through to build X project from the ground-up) , technology skills, what I'd worked with (I was able to share 2 web - based applications they had never heard of that were game changers)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.