Oxford Properties Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Oxford Properties Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Oxford Properties Group

2.6

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very simple with questions about knowing your neighborhoods in NYC. Know how the data works, and inventory listings on the current market. They want to know if I know some of landlords that works with voucher clients or international tenants. The process was just taking about my previous office, and how did I left them.

Interview Questions

• How long in Real estate experience in NYC? Licensed?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

an online application first, if selected, invited for an interview by multiple team members, asked both technical and behavioral questions followed by case study then senior management. takes three to four weeks

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Scary, intimidating and overwhelming. The whole process was demeaning and unfair - it was not a welcoming environment where you could discuss the role and your interest in joining the organization.

Interview Questions

• You begin the interview process with a 30 min written assignment. You are then asked to bring in your assignment to present it. There were two people in the interview, one there merely to take notes so that the main interviewer could have a scribe and look back on the notes afterwards when considering you.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview then was invited to go for in person interview. Manager was great, very friendly. From application to waiting for a call back from interview took about 2 months. Unfortunately, they hired someone who already works for oxford (internal employee)

Information Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Check in at the front desk and interviewers will bring you in a room for interview. Interview started by the interviewers introducing themselves and the company. Then behavioural questions were asked.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied by getting in touch with a very nice lady in HR. I also applied online. I was invited to come in for two "round 1" interviews for two separate properties. The first interview is usually held by the property manager themselves as was the case for both of mine. All of the questions were behavioural based, with many of them coming from what they saw on my resume. The interviews lasted an hour each. Since the interview is being conducted by the PMs themselves, the tone of the meeting depends entirely on their personality. One of the PMs who interviewed me was much more relaxed and friendly than the other, who conducted the interview more formally.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you've had to deliver a message that you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Fairly simple and straightforward. I was originally contacted on the phone to fill out an online assessment with some simple questions on behavior and personality. Just have to make yourself seem outgoing and organized. Was later on called in for a group interview, make sure you make yourself stand out and answer the questions. Later asked to attend an individual one with the hiring manager who offered me a seasonal position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview, simple and easy questions. Had a one on one interview with someone from the management team and then had a group activity. The interviewers were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use team work   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with two Accounting Manager and discussed at-length my resume and my interest to apply for this position. The company has a long history and therefore I talked about the growth and development the company has faced along with how that mirrors in my own growth and development. Overall, they were very friendly and professional.

Security Guard Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oxford Properties Group.

Interview

Apply online. Get invited to do a one way video interview, invited to do an easy assessment test, first interview that was just what a first interview should be. Invited to a second interview which was similar to the first. You submit you references and they are all called, you submit to a credit/criminal check. Get through all that and you might get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.