Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services Correctional Officer II Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 10 interviews

Interviews at Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services

Positive100%
In Person100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services

Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services

Anonymous Employee in Monteith, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services (Monteith, ON)

Interview

Filled out and submitted an application. The application was reviewed. I had to submit health and eye exam results. I had to get certified in First Aid & CPR. I was called into a local testing center where we underwent scenario analysis and wrote an entrance exam. I was contacted by the training center at Bell Cairn near Hamilton and was given a training start date for a 7 week corrections training course.

Interview Questions
  • Basic addition and subtraction exercises that many people failed. We had to keep track of and maintain a total number of inmates as they were moved from cell to cell. 4 of 12 applicants in my test group were selected for training.
    2 Answers
  • Many questions on the exam tested a person's thought process, ability to think through challenging ethical/moral decision making skills. The questions were formatted to distinguish a person's personality types and reaction to violence, opposition and coping ability.
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Ontario Ministry of Safety & Correctional Services Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews