OLG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

OLG Interview Questions

Interviews at OLG

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLG.

Interview

Interview process was pretty good. I received an initial email from HR. I had a telephone interview with 2 people and final round was an in-person interview with 3 people. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Couple of technical questions. Also how do you handle stress?   1 Answer

Apr. 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback!

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at OLG (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Long drawn out process from first interview to first training date.

Interview was basic questions; what relatable expierence do you have to bring, why should we hire you, name a time you didn't approve of something in a workplace environment and how did you react/fix ect.

Simple math questions - finding the age of the person listed on an ID

Interview Questions

• What relatable job experience can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Dec. 22, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairbanks, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OLG (Fairbanks, AK (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and Fine. I walked in and we had a very short interview. It was relaxing and easy. I walked out confident in my ability to perform the tasks needed.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience   1 Answer

Summer Student Interview

Interview

The interview has both behavioral and case questions. You should be prepared to match your strength with the job requirement. Also it helps to network before getting hired, because they will ask if you know their business and trend

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLG (North York, ON) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for this position on-line and I got an email with 4 questions from HR, then I got a phone call from her one day after when I answered certain questions. HR set up an in-person interview next week for me, this means I don't have any HR interview and the in-person interview is my first round interview. The whole interview process went very well, and the interviewer mentioned I will get the feedback by the end of the week or early next week
    . I didn't get the feedback at the end of week, so I am still on track with expectations in this early week. I will keep updating.

Interview Questions

• How could you perform the problem-solving in your workplace with a specific example?
      Give me an example of you couldn't finish a task by yourself and you need other team members to help, how do you work with them?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online in Feb 2019, an HR person from them called to make sure I was eligible to work in Canada in May. They asked me to come in for an interview in July. They said I will be followed up for the next round, despite emailing them, I received nothing from them until Nov 2019 when a generic email saying I wouldn't be making it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience leading teams? What policy would you enact in your first year at OLG? How do you deal with complex projects?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

Two interviews. First with HR then with two Senior level employees. They said they would let me know whether I would be offered the job or not by a certain date. They didn't follow through and not until I asked myself a week later did I finally get my answer. I would have appreciated the rejection letter on the date they mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on soft skills. Asked a lot of canned questions from the HR book.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Casual interviews with many different leaders in the organization. Get the feel of the culture of the team. No set questions, generally just seemed to want to see if the fit was right.

Interview Questions

OLG Response

Jun. 11, 2018

Database Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON).

Interview

My interview was very straight forward directly with the Hiring manager and an HR person present to the interview. Most of the questions were asked by the Hiring Manager. I didn't have a phone interview with them - directly face-to-face...may be because I was presented by a staffing agency. I got the job. It was a for contract role.

Interview Questions

OLG Response

May 15, 2018

Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in November 2017.

Interview

two rounds interview, first is HR and SM, second is SM and Director, 1st round is focus on behavioral questions and previous experiences, 2nd round is random questions focus on your skill set and soft skill asked by Director.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.