OLG Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Employee Referral10%
In Person8%
HardAverageEasy

OLG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OLG

Interview

Thoroughly enjoyed the interview and hiring process from beginning to end. Interviewers are very professional - have a structured approach to questions and created a very comfortable atmosphere. The hiring process was very time-efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions focusing on work experience that highlight skills and qualities
    Answer Question

OLG

Application

I interviewed at OLG

Interview

Very slow process and it took about 3 months in total. Had HR screening phone interview first and about a week wait. Then Interview with the hiring Director and a technical director. I expected one more round but only one real interview. But this doesn't mean it will be the same for all OLG. I heard other teams/departments some people had multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Why are you interested in this company? What is your greatest strength and weakness? Conflict management. Tell us about yourself and your experience relate to this position/job?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process was very robotic. The interviewing managers did not seem like they wanted to be there. No dialogue. They asked a question, let you answer, then moved on. They were no conversational therefore the interview went by very fast. Almost like they already hired someone and this was just a formality.

Interview Questions
  • - How do you handle large amounts of data? - How do you handle pressure? - What is customer service? - Tell me about yourself

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

The team recruiter agency will send your application and then an interview will be conducted on teams. It was a great experience. The manager took my interview. Overall you will learn something

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OLG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLG

Interview

Two person interview, hiring manager and HR rep. Take turn to ask questions. Graded based on expected answers. There was fiv questions. Little to no interaction. On occasion will be called back for skill or aptitude test if they cannot decide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OLG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OLG

Interview

The inteerview process is well structured. There is a phone screening done by HR and then a formal interview with HR and your future manager and a teammate

Interview Questions
  • first go through education and experience and then they have a lot of questions where competencies such as problem solving, conflict resolution have to be demonstrated through very specific examples.
1 person found this interview helpful

OLG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLG

Interview

I applied three weeks ago and had a skype interview today. Two interviewers, Director of PM and Senior PM, less than half an hour, very straight forward. Not very difficult

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about your background and experience in Project Management? - Your level of experience with MS Project? and Excel? - How did you schedule the projects? How did you update the schedule? - What is your experience in managing external stakeholders?

OLG

Application

I interviewed at OLG

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long and webcam interview. They asked me about what time did you take initiative, and also asked me how you're going to order the works efficiently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OLG (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

About an hour long. Very good questions, but the interview is way more intense than it needs to be considering the job and the employees. The work is interesting at first but due to management styles, you don't truly get anywhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OLG

Application

I interviewed at OLG

Interview

The interview has both behavioral and case questions. You should be prepared to match your strength with the job requirement. Also it helps to network before getting hired, because they will ask if you know their business and trend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews

OLG Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at OLG as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Security Officer and Slot Operations Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at OLG takes an average of 33 days when considering 42 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Security Officer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at OLG according to 42 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 22.22%