Nudge Content Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Nudge

1 Interview Review

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online for the Content Marketing Manager role and was invited to interview with the team. Everyone seemed lovely and enthusiastic about the company and were very helpful in answering my questions about the role. They tend to hire candidates in cohorts to ease the transition to a new workplace. I was also impressed when they offered to pay me my desired rate for completing an assignment as part of the interview process.
The assignment included planning a content calendar for the quarter, examples of what it would involve, and a blog post as well. A week after submission, I got a generic rejection email. When I followed up to thank them and ask for feedback, I did not receive a response.

The hiring manager eventually reached out and apologized for the delay in providing feedback after an initial Glassdoor review was posted, which has been updated to reflect their response. I wish them the best in all their endeavours, and hope other candidates have an enjoyable interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.