Interview Question

Nothing was too difficult

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

6 Answers

I applied as an EE major. Behavior Questions: 1. Why do you want to work for Western Digital. 2. What makes you different from every other candidate. 3. Give an instance where you faced a difficulty and how you overcame it. Techical Questions: 1. Write a sqrt function that take in a double as a parameter and return the sqrt of that double without using any library function with 4 point decimal accuracy. 2. Write a function that check to see if an integer is a palindrome. 3. Write a function that sorts 50 random integers from largest to smallest. 4. What is a buck converter. 5. Design a switch with mosfets. 6. Create an not logic gate with mosfets.

Anonymous on

Hi, I am in the process of interviewing for the FIT engineer as well and had taken the written test already. How much time did it take for them to get back to you after the test to schedule the on-site interview? Thanks in advance!

Took one or two days

Anonymous on

Can you share some specific questions (technical or behavioral) they asked while you were on site? And how much time did it take for them to get back to you with an offer? Much appreciated

Anonymous on

Hi, I was wondering which major did you apply for? EE, CE or CS? And yeah just wondering what questions they asked you. Thanks!

Anonymous on

The technical questions you mentioned, are they part of the written test, or were they asked during the on site interview?? Thanks for providing us with these insights dude!

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.