Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June-2011.

Interview

Excellent communication from recruiter through entire hiring process. Easy to get ahold of recruiter. Excellent interview environment, questions were pertinent and thoughtful. No-nonsense interview questions, limited facilities tour during interview. Interviewed with direct team lead, and area manager.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected, I recommend thoroughly preparing for the interview in advance, answering your questions intelligently, thoughtfully, and truthfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate myself, however now I feel like they may have been open to negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December-2011.

Interview

Manager who was interviewing impressed importance of attendance, and that 60% of work is password resets. Second interviewer asked several questions about how to solve common problems with MS Outlook and internet access for users.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot an internet connection issue in Win XP?   Answer Question