Interview Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Patrick Accounting

None they lied to me. It was not an interview.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

They did not tell me I would be taking assessments

Anonymous on

▼ We are trying to find the best of the best. We tell all candidates that they are coming in to begin our interview process. We do not tell them there is a test. This is intentional. We want to see how they perform in a unique setting. It has proven itself very successful. Our first test is a bookkeeping 101 test with very elementary accounting and simple math questions. We dont want to waste the person interviewing's time nor our time if they are unable to perform the accounting needed for the job. We are evaluating people from the time they enter our building. We are grading the tests immediately while they continue to take multiple parts. The whole process for testing takes about 30-40 minutes. If someone passes the first test they are brought in to begin the interview process. If no one passes in the group then we dont interview them. It is not intended to be deceitful, it is just a way to help us quickly evaluate a lot of candidates.

Owner on

Owner on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.