Cover image for Nile Academy

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Nile Academy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nile Academy

Application

Interview

Interview with VP, followed by a panel interview. Open and friendly discussion about what I could bring to the classroom, and my knowledge of current educational documents, such as Growing Success.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of curriculum, and Growing Success
    1 Answer

Nile Academy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nile Academy in May 2016

Interview

2 hours interview including previous experience, small discussion about future plan and expectations. before interview a phone screening was performed with the Human resource manager and assistant . After they organized a face to face interview in 15 days

Interview Questions
  • Please show a demo lesson in your field?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,950

984 Comments

Teachers

217.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nile Academy~652553
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Nile Academy? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nile Academy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nile Academy (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2014

Interview

I had two interviews and went in a third time. First time I went in and asnered questions and spoke about my teaching experience. I brought in my references and my resume. And it helps to bring in your complete portfolio too. I was able to go into my expereince by showing examples from my portfolio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nile Academy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nile Academy

Interview

Three step process: 1. Initial interview -VP asked me questions about myself and my experience/credentials. 2. Mini lesson -Taught a mini lesson on a subject of my choice. Three interviewers present. 3. Review of contract and signing.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were pretty informal, but the mini lesson presented an awkward situation, as interviews were not so willing to engage in the lesson and answer questions they were asked. I was a little unprepared for a silent audience and so little feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nile Academy (North York, ON) in Jan 2014

Interview

Admin don't know much about Government rules so it was very easy to work here. They were desperate because many teachers were quitting cause of the lack of pay. I am Turkish so I was hired immediately. They know I will speak Turkish in class so this is what they look for.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nile Academy (Toronto, ON)

Interview

My frist interview was with my current school , I naturally was very nervous, but after the questions started I forgot about the nervousness and concentrated on the answers. There were two administrators interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • the question was about what do you know of growing success.?