Nexonia Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Nexonia Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexonia Inc.

2.5

Implementation Specialist Interview

Interview

3 step - Phone call, online test, in person interview. Very friendly experience. HR is not responsive after interview for followups. Was good experience at office with hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Lot of info on background. What type of manager would you wanna work with?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

1st step — Recruiter screening

2nd — Online aptitude & personality test

3rd — Call from immediate reporting & hiring manager (30 mins)

4th — In-person interview with four attendees. 1st phase starts with BDR + HR for 30 mins. 2nd phase with Team Lead + SVP for 30 mins - 1 hr.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied this position last year July and may not be selected but they keep my resume in database I guess. Until this Jan, I recevied a call from Jeremy for a phone interview, and then an online test. If you pass these two, they will forward your resume and information to Toronto office.
    I waited 10+days to receive an email from Toronto HR to invite for in person interview. The whole process was smooth and questions are about experiences and something related to real work occasions.
    One thing I was appreciated through interview process is , the manager who interviewed me told me if I didn't hear anything from Nexonia, it means they are still on interview process. No matter what the result is, HR will inform me when they finish all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences and what kind of manager do you want to work with   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Jeremy from Certify's Portland office connect with me to discuss the role, followed by an email invitation to complete an online assessment comprising of logic, pattern recognition, visual pattern recognition and personality questions. Next, Jeremy will organize a phone interview with management to determine your fit. If successful, you'll be invited to an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your past experiences.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Nexonia is a very welcoming company. When I went there for my interview, people were so nice and were really open for questions.
    The interview process went smoothly as well. They would provide feedback and update the next day after the interview. That’s nice because they wont leave you hanging.
    Once I got the job offer, the HR team guided me on my requirements and were very accommodating with all my queries.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

Very comfortable process and I didn't feel intimidated in anyway. It was the job I knew I wanted. It's easier to figure out what you want or are looking for first before going to an interview process.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Very informative during all phases of the interview process. All those I met with or spoke with were very friendly and approachable; made the interview very comfortable. Was very happy with the process and looked forward to hopefully receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions that were asked were very relevant to the position   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

Hr screening and in person with a manager, qa manager and developers.
    beyond average interview experience. I could feel some tension between the managers and the developers. Managers did most of the talking. Qa did ask questions - unusual for a dev interview.
    I got frustrated by some remarks offensive to women, coming from the managers.
    Overall, I didn't have a good impression. Still looking.

Interview Questions

Nexonia Inc. Response

Jun. 5, 2017 – Manager, HR

From our Engineering Team:

The Nexonia engineering department highly values collaboration. All team members work together, in order to deliver working software every two weeks. Under such conditions, quality assurance analysts, developers and product people work very closely together in order to ensure that they are building the right thing, the right way.

While we do recognize specialists within teams (dev, qa etc), the specialists are considered team members first and foremost, working together towards a common goal.

This approach to work is reflected in our interview process. It's important to us that we receive feedback from all types of team members, and therefore ask them to join our panel interviews.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Montreal, QC) in April 2017.

Interview

The technical questions were easy to intermediate.
    The guys who interviewed me were distracted and most of them were not technical enough to be in that room. Tthe company mist be lacking qood people since it's sending quality assurance specialists to a dev interview.
    Overall, didn't find the environment as professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my experience   1 Answer

Didn't find the environment as being a professional one

Nexonia Inc. Response

Jun. 5, 2017 – Manager, HR

It's unfortunate you feel you didn't have a good experience. We are always open to improving the process. You are welcome to reach out to us directly to provide feedback. On an anonymous forum such as this one, it is difficult to understand the nuances of what happened without getting more details. We wish you well in your job search.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Montreal, QC) in April 2017.

Interview

>Initial screening with an online Psychometric test sent by HR
    >Technical interview with 3 lead developers, manager and QA manager
    >Most of the questions were asked by the manager, occasionally by other developers, not sure if they were busy doing work or were just not interested.
    >QA manager also asked few testing related questions

Interview Questions

• >Questions related to my previous experience
      >basic core java questions, design patterns,collections
      >Scenario situation to solve   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.