Nexonia Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Nexonia Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexonia Inc.

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Montreal, QC) in April 2017.

Interview

>Initial screening with an online Psychometric test sent by HR
    >Technical interview with 3 lead developers, manager and QA manager
    >Most of the questions were asked by the manager, occasionally by other developers, not sure if they were busy doing work or were just not interested.
    >QA manager also asked few testing related questions

Interview Questions

• >Questions related to my previous experience
      >basic core java questions, design patterns,collections
      >Scenario situation to solve   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Montreal, QC) in April 2017.

Interview

The technical questions were easy to intermediate.
    The guys who interviewed me were distracted and most of them were not technical enough to be in that room. Tthe company mist be lacking qood people since it's sending quality assurance specialists to a dev interview.
    Overall, didn't find the environment as professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my experience   1 Answer

Didn't find the environment as being a professional one

Nexonia Inc. Response

Jun. 5, 2017 – Manager, HR

It's unfortunate you feel you didn't have a good experience. We are always open to improving the process. You are welcome to reach out to us directly to provide feedback. On an anonymous forum such... More

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Montreal, QC) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a 5 minute phone screen followed by an on site interview which lasted an hour. I was interviewed by a software, QA and Android manager who showed great professionalism and enthusiasm in the recruiting process. After the interview, I was shown around the office space

Interview Questions

• How do you reverse a string with a specific pattern, for example, "a:b:c:d" and replacing ":" by a space in any language?   1 Answer
    • You have an unsorted array of integers, sort it using any method   1 Answer

Applications Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Jeremy from Certify's Portland office connect with me to discuss the role, followed by an email invitation to complete an online assessment comprising of logic, pattern recognition, visual pattern recognition and personality questions. Next, Jeremy will organize a phone interview with management to determine your fit. If successful, you'll be invited to an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your past experiences.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview occurred before we had a fully-fledged HR department but Nexonia still has a rapid hiring process. Here is my experience:

I had a short meeting with the CEO, where we talked about the vision for the role, the corporate culture, benefits and salary expectations. I later met with a panel for about 45 minutes to speak to my experience, my personality and work style, my professional growth plans and skill set. The panel was made up of two members of the marketing team, a member of the sales operations team and a member of the customer experience team. It was very conversational and easy-going.

I received a conditional job offer the next day, pending the successful completion of a background check. My start date was flexible based on giving three weeks notice to my previous employer and taking a planned vacation.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in October 2014.

Interview

My interview was in the early stages of a big growth boom at Nexonia! I came onboard before HR was fully-implemented, so my interview was more informal and conversational. I met with the CEO and chatted with him about the role, then met with 3 people on a panel who asked me more work and skills-based questions. Things moved super fast after that - I actually received a job offer the very same day! Now, there is a more formal HR interviewing process, but things still move quite quickly!

Interview Questions

• I work in Marketing, so most of the questions were regarding my experience with social media, B2B vs B2C, etc.   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, then you complete an online test. Once all that goes well, you have an in person interview and pretty much get an offer on that same day.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I bring to the table.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Very informative during all phases of the interview process. All those I met with or spoke with were very friendly and approachable; made the interview very comfortable. Was very happy with the process and looked forward to hopefully receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions that were asked were very relevant to the position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc..

Interview

Nexonia is a very welcoming company. When I went there for my interview, people were so nice and were really open for questions.
    The interview process went smoothly as well. They would provide feedback and update the next day after the interview. That’s nice because they wont leave you hanging.
    Once I got the job offer, the HR team guided me on my requirements and were very accommodating with all my queries.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexonia Inc. (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied this position last year July and may not be selected but they keep my resume in database I guess. Until this Jan, I recevied a call from Jeremy for a phone interview, and then an online test. If you pass these two, they will forward your resume and information to Toronto office.
    I waited 10+days to receive an email from Toronto HR to invite for in person interview. The whole process was smooth and questions are about experiences and something related to real work occasions.
    One thing I was appreciated through interview process is , the manager who interviewed me told me if I didn't hear anything from Nexonia, it means they are still on interview process. No matter what the result is, HR will inform me when they finish all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences and what kind of manager do you want to work with   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.