Network Rail Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 373 of over 373 interviews

Campus Recruiting3%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Competency based interview 1 hr long. Two interviewers. Chance to ask questions at the end. Describe a time you took ownership. D&I Question. Why is safety important to NR. Interview conducted over M S teams.

Interview Questions
  • Why is diversity and inclusion important to NR
    1 Answer

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

disorganised and biased....questions were not relevant to position description and were random Interview area was dirty and cold and uncomfortable to sit it....reception staff were indiferent to the point of being rude....not much more positive to say about the very bad process ....this review is being polite at its best

Interview Questions
  • Can you work weekends and public holidays

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

I was invited to interview at Network Rail's control centre in Cardiff, but the first time having travelled forty miles there, they simply said, 'something has come up and we can't interview you today' so I was sent home without any expenses. the second interview was with two young managers who asked many questions whilst writing continuously in their notes when I gave answers. I never heard anything from them after the interview. No notification that I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be prepared to work shifts

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied online and then I was called to schedule an interview. Everything was rushed and I did no feel comfortable during the process. The second interview was a Teams call, clearly the person that was doing the interview did not want to do it, she did not pay attention at all of what I was saying. This company claims that support diversity and minority and the person that interviewed me does not like foreigners. I feel really uncomfortable. She made me that I was wasting her time. I am glad that I was not offered the position I do not want to work in place like that.

Interview Questions
  • Something relating the safety of the company Tell us a time that you have to be inclusive and diverse.

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Two people on the team asked a range of work experience and HR-based questions, and explained to me what the role entailed. I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Which parts of your work experience make you appropdriate for this role?

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

The hiring manager was very polite but the interview lasted for 2 hours. The process is typical and they have the same questions for similar position in all bands. Network Rail safety rules and CDM are the top questions for every interview . There were no technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what do you know about the safety vision - Network Rail Safety Rules

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Various stages to application process. Application, mobile phone game, recorded interview questions, face to face interview. Mobile game may give an advantage to some people but is a nice change. Disliked the format of the recorded interview questions. Some seemed irrelevant to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Make sure you’ve done your research on the company & it’s core values they also use the STAR method so make sure you have a good answer ready. Very relaxed & made to feel at ease though

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Interview process went well. The conversation was good, the questions were reasonable, and panel was kind enough to work around existing holiday arrangements. The building was nice and easy to find.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Face-to-face interview with two of the managers. Fairly easy interview with some generic scenario based questions, not many questions about experience. The process felt very much "question, answer, question, answer" with not a lot of chat in between.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about a time you had to prioritise your workload - Tell me what you know about Network Rail's safety vision & life saving rules - What would you do when faced with a big challenge in the work place
Viewing 1 - 10 of 373 Interviews