NetSuite Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 725 of over 725 interviews

Recruiter23%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetSuite (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

There was a recruiter call, staff consultant zoom interview, then an all day interview with groups and one on one time with company executives. The full day interview is tedious and exhausting but worth it to get a feel for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want a career in consulting?
    Answer Question

NetSuite

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was fairly simple. It proceeded in 3 phases and I spoke to multiple groups of people. The questions were not difficult. I was tested in SQL and basic software development.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about database design, ER diagrams and how to improve a database schema.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about NetSuite

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetSuite (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Mar 2021

Interview

Went through 3 technical interviews, by different people. Every week, for an hour you will be interviewed by 1 person from the team, asking technical questions, and let you code on the spot. Very time consuming, as you won't know if you pass or fail unless it is the last interview. HR was also unresponsive when asked about the outcome of the last interview. I was informed that I failed the final interviewed, I sent an email regarding a clarification of what was meant. No reply. The same HR also ghosted me when I applied last 2019.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NetSuite

Application

I interviewed at NetSuite in Mar 2021

Interview

Had a preliminary screening with HR, which went fine, then an interview with the hiring manager, which was not fine. The hiring manager seemed pleasant and engaged when we started the video call - she started off talking for a few minutes about herself and what she was trying to accomplish for the department. Then she asked her first question - and almost immediately turned off. Literally within the first minute of my talking, you could see her disengaging. I have no idea what it was that made her disconnect - I'd barely had a chance to say anything yet, so I can't imagine it was anything I said. Maybe she just didn't like my accent or the sound of my voice? She spent the rest of the interview not really engaging with anything I was saying, and some of the time didn't appear to be listening. For example, she asked a question about my experience with something (call it A). I talked for a few minutes about my experience with A, and also discussed my experience with B, which naturally ties into A. Her response? "Okay. And what's your experience with B?" So I wasn't surprised when I wasn't invited back, although I was annoyed that they ghosted me and didn't have the common decency to send me an email letting me know.

Interview Questions
  • The usual "describe your experience with..." type competency-based questions.

NetSuite

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in Dec 2020

Interview

Th process was very quick. I applied for the role online and then had a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter then sent my application to the company and they got back in the next few days inviting me to an assessment centre. The assessment centre was a full day and was quite intense although the questions were all relatively easy and didn't pose too many problems

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role? Why should we hire you? What skills do you have that you would need for this role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSuite (Makati City) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online, they sent me an email and answered pre-requirement questions after that I received a text message from the HR and I was scheduled for an interview thru phone.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous job and my experiences an there are a little bit of technical questions

NetSuite

Application

I interviewed at NetSuite

Interview

During the third interview, a manager badmouthed NetSuite products, marketing efforts, team dynamics, and processes. She seemed to be trying to persuade me… to get me to turn around. Also, her questions about my experience seemed biased. It was an unprofessional, misleading interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetSuite (Hyderābād) in Sep 2020

Interview

Oracle has visited our college for NetSuite vertical.The recruitment proces. 1st round was conducted on eLitmus platform followed by Second round which was coding round we were asked to write codes for 2 questions and then followed by 3 Technical Interviews. ENTIRE HIRING Process is VIRTUAL

Interview Questions
  • Design and Normalise IRCTC Database Design Banking System using OOPS concepts Design Twitter Database Detailed Discussion on Graphs How would you find a cycle in graph CNN VS NN Architecture Questions on Strong processing longest substring kind Masters theorem Oops Concepts Merge Sort Asymptotic Analysis Calculate Time complexities for recursive functions mathematically Puzzles.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSuite (Hyderābād) in Sep 2020

Interview

Had 1 aptitude+technical round, followed by Coding round which had 2 questions of level easy and hard; after which there were 3 rounds of technical interviews which mainly focused on java, coding and projects. Each round lasted for at least 40min with the focus being more on problem-solving ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetSuite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSuite in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview was good....they are very humble and frendly.......and they made me to feel comfortable on the interview dats grt..its a best company to work with ...and after that there is one more discussion round and they asked basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 725 Interviews