National Oilwell Varco Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 324 of over 324 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

Very straight forward, asking more about the relevant experiences from field work and how you will contribute it to the current position. First the interviewer explained about the value of the company then began by asking why do you apply for this position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict with your work colleague ? Mention about achievement you made ? How do you tackle stress?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX) in May 2022

Interview

One conversation about interests and Resume. This was done in person. It was very casual and the Interviewer was very kind and open to questions. It helps a lot to research the company and position beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about work experience and what made me interested in the position.

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

I was asked a number of questions surrounding the basic functionality of file systems as well as my experience with hardware configurations including RAID. Additionally, personality questions were asked to ensure that you'd be a team player.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why won't this linux machine connect to the internet?

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

Personal Interview by phone , it took some time till I got a call for a 2nd interview in company's office in new cairo with HR and finally a technical interview with sales Manger an account mangers

Interview Questions
  • Interview by phone then,Personal and finally technical interview

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

There were a few phone interviews with human resources and several separate in person interviews with senior engineering team. After the interviews, the whole engineering team and I went to a restaurant.

Interview Questions
  • What experience I had on topics that each engineer specifically worked on.

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

Good communication from HR re-arranging the face-to-face interview during COVID. Good email notifications and access to the job description and interviewers. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and covered a variety of questions. Cons - the hiring manager chewed gum throughout the interview with his mouth open, this was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly engineering questions in relation to background and crossing over skills. Why do you want to work for this company etc?

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

They asked about my experience and were looking for reliable employees. Work history and attendance was important to them. The interviewer was offsite and made me feel relaxed. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen, Capital Region

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Copenhagen, Capital Region)

Interview

I went there for the first round of the interviews. First, they showed an introductory presentation about themselves. It smoothly transitioned into a discussion about my student job and relevant experiences. Overall, a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

Just talked about my academic project and previous work experience. I got the sense the job was high pressure and constant deadlines to meet. Also that I would have to learn from other people on the team on the fly instead of my potential future manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me your academic project and what you learned from it.

National Oilwell Varco

Application

I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco

Interview

Interview was over the phone. Most of the time was spent going through my resume and getting a feel for my experience as well as my interests. Did not have a lot of behavioral questions. Seemed like they were more interested to see if I was a good fit and how I could contribute based on past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Which facet of E&P am I most interested in drilling, completions, or production.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 324 Interviews