Find jobs for Architectural Designer

NORR Architectural Designer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 17 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NORR

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NORR (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

I interviewed in Toronto in mid October. They were quick to get me in to an interview and then two weeks later I had a second interview. Although at first they weren't very encouraging, I was actually surprised that I was called for a second interview and got a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your Portfolio
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NORR (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2015

Interview

Completely unprofessional. It's a Mickey Mouse operation. The interview lacked any substance and it was quite obvious the interviewer lacked any real architectural knowledge or refused to show it at least. The extent of her unprofessional behavior, which I found out subsequently and I will not get into, is quite disgraceful and serves only to sabotage her office rather than support it.

Interview Questions
  • "Why is your sanitary schedule in the front of the documentation set? That's strange." (The only question asked about an 80-storey residential tower CD set)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NORR (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2015

Interview

I interviewed in Chicago after applying online in late June. They were quick to get me in to an interview and then a week or two later I had a second interview. They gave very encouraging signs that I would be getting the job telling me I would be a good fit for the office. I was told I could expect to hear a final decision in about 2 days. Its now been over a month and I have heard nothing. They have ignored further emails and not returned phone calls. I assume I am not going to be offered the job but wouldn't accept it anyways after seeing their lack of professionalism and respect to at least tell me they are not extending an offer after a two interview process. Based on the other glassdoor reviews, it seems to be a reoccurring theme at the Chicago office to string interviewees on and then ignore them.

Interview Questions
  • Generally just discussed my portfolio and previous work. It was more of a conversation than an interview.
Be the first to find this interview helpful