NCR Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 879 of over 879 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

NCR

Application

I interviewed at NCR

Interview

Easy process. Hired the next day. Talked to the manager and wanted to me hired. He asked the typical interview questions about me. He also asked about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • qualities as a worker? what is your current experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at NCR (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Dont waste your time giving interviews here. They are not even concerned on what is in your resume and just start asking what they know. How can you expect someone to code an end to end project in an interview? Literally wasted time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I interviewed at NCR

Interview

After a hackathon, the recruiter contacted me via email to schedule an interview. After that, I was ghosted by the recruiter. My interview process ended like that with no communication with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Raleigh, NC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Received an introduction to NCR, and a detailed description of the project manager position. Interviewer gave their work history and exactly how soon they are looking to fill the position. Interviewer then opened the floor for any question you may have. i ended with asking if i was a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I interviewed at NCR

Interview

The interview had a 45 min behavioral interview and a 15 minute technical interview. I was given a tour before of the awesome office. Everyone was a very nice and it reminded me of a new tech environment

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NCR

Interview

Very easy process multiple video interviews the first two were informational, the next three were standard interviews. Met multiple senior leaders during the process from both sales and solutions engineering.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled difficult customers in the past
  • How have you previously gotten information from a customer that was not forthcoming?

NCR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCR

Interview

Interview was simple. Asked about past experience. What you can bring to the company? What are you skills? When you can start? I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I interviewed at NCR

Interview

There is one written test whoever clears this get allowed to sit for the technical round. Technical round may be one or two depending. After clearing the techical round you go to the Managerial round where for me around four people interviewed. They were pretty cool and chilled. Then there is one last round, HR round. If you have come this far then it clearly means that you have already made it. The HR round is only a small discussion about the salary package and other paper formalities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCR

Interview

Linked List, patterns, DBMS. The interviews were very friendly and helpful. We need to brush up these topics that are listed above well enough to crack NCR. They were two technical rounds after the coding test and the final step for the HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCR

Application

I interviewed at NCR

Interview

Rapide et sans saveur Ils appatent les gens en promettant beaucoup de chose et au final.. Rien Aucune évolution possible, nouveau contrat payé au smic ou presque. Si vous souhaitez faire carrière chez eux, bon courage, et de toute façon d'ici quelques années il n'y aura plus de distributeur de billet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 879 Interviews