NACG Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NACG

Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NACG (Fort McMurray, AB) in Jul 2014

Interview

Very easy phone interview for this engineering position. typical questions, some technical ones not very challenging. The interviewer was nice and calm. The focus was on how i answered the question and exactly on what i said.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about yourself. why should we choose you. tell us about your education.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB

Application

I interviewed at NACG (Fort McMurray, AB)

Interview

Phone call Basic behavioral questions and info about the company

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be with NACG?

Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NACG (Fort McMurray, AB) in May 2013

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. Management knew exactly what they were looking for and questions were well thought out and not general. The interviewer was very friendly and approachable. I was able to ask questions about the position without feeling as if I put my offer at risk.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from the other applicants?

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NACG (Edmonton, AB) in May 2012

Interview

The interview was very informal due to my connection with the company. The interview was a formality only. I was offered a job before I actually interviewed but as a requirement; I had to meet with GM and get the required approvals before I had the written offer in hand.

Interview Questions
  • The main question that the GM asked was if I know what I am doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NACG (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2012

Interview

The interview was conducted by a professional HR employee rather than a technical employee. 1 sheet of personality and behavioral questions was prepared ahead of time and answered within 15 minutes. The end of the interview was left for question I may have about the company or position. Didn't get a lot of information specific to the job position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your life in which you had to resolve a conflict in a group setting.
  • What do you consider to be good customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NACG (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2011

Interview

Received a phone call from the Union, posting for camp jobs. She asked what was my experience as a carpenter, She asked the number of years of experience. She asked the type of experience that I have. It took almost 6 months of waiting before I finally got the call for camp work. Once the interview was finished I subsequently booked for flight 3 days later. The hiring process was very quick, organized and accommodating, but the layoff process was much faster. They didn't care how you would get out of the project as long as you were in it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NACG (Edmonton, AB) in May 2010

Interview

It took two rounds of interviews to be hired. From start to finish the process was just over a month. They waited till after the bonus cut off date to hire me. Required a drivers abstract and drug test before an offer letter was given.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if I (direct report) was the health and safety problem?
RSS Feed</>Embed