Myplanet Product Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Myplanet

2.5

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Overal an ok first call. I did not pass the first round and I found the caliber of the behavioural questions lower than what I expected from a forward thinking agency which really deflated my excitement. "What would you improve about yourself", "tell me about a time ...". Felt more like I was getting interviewed by a big bank. More importantly it was communicated that there will be a feedback regardless of the result which was not the case.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Myplanet

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a positive experience in the interviewing process but I didn't get an offer. I connected to a Myplanet employee through LinkedIn then it was followed by an informational interview. A couple of days after, I was asked to have an on-site interview. The interview was a case based, along with a series of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• You are hired to build a mobile App, how you will prepare for the first meeting with the client? What questions to ask during the meeting?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important thing to convey to a development team about a new feature? And what questions to ask?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.