Myplanet Partnerships Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Myplanet

1 Interview Review

0.0

Partnerships Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myplanet.

Interview

The person in charge of partnerships is rude, inconsiderate and has zero empathy. I had heard great things about the company and decided to apply for the role and was shocked at the utter lack of respect from the person who runs this team. I am not surprised that most of the partner team has left as no one in the right frame of mind would and should work for someone like him.

Interview Questions

Myplanet Response

Oct. 16, 2020 – Director, Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience; we're striving to continuously improve our process and this type of feedback helps by showing us where to place more of our focus.

Although our Director of Partnerships + Growth hasn’t been actively interviewing in 2020, we can assure you that when the interview process does begin for any open roles on that team all candidates will be treated transparently and with the utmost respect.

Since there seems to have been a mix-up, we invite you to reach out to us to elaborate further and share recommendations on how we can be better. You can email talent@myplanet.com directly and we'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks again and best of luck.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.