Myplanet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet in Aug 2021

Interview

One of the best recruitment processes! I created a Glassdoor account to leave this review so that speaks to the experience. The team was informative, flexible and overall just the nicest people. Care was shown every step of the way, from every interaction to every person I met with. I felt super comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • They put you through some challenges where you have to share your way of thinking.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Myplanet in Jun 2022

Interview

After applying I was informed that there were 3 rounds of interviews: HR Technical Interview Hiring Manager - company culture They sent me some documents about MyPlanet and I have to say they were a great read. Made me believe they are well organized and that have a great culture. I had a great experience with all the people involved in the process, they were very professional and I always received feedback immediately from HR.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were focused on my resume: SQL, API, Object oriented concepts, Selenium exercise

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

241.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Myplanet~517554
Join the conversation on

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myplanet in Apr 2022

Interview

They follow the most general interview process like having three rounds. In total, they've two rounds to technical & one HR round. The average time to receive the result of the interview round is about 1 week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Came to the position through an external recruiter. Did a screener with the hiring manager and then a panel interview. I felt like it was going well but ultimately they decided to pass. A positive experience overall, especially with the external recruiter. The feedback they provided was fairly nonspecific, but honestly more insightful than a lot of places I've interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between a data lake and a data warehouse?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Contacted by an external recruiter working with the company. Did a pre-screen, then went through the first round. Was given probably one of the most time-consuming assignments, which took me about a week to put together for the final round with a panel of three. Finished the assignment and never got scheduled for the third round. Kept asking the recruiter what the issue was and she said "they have been quiet" and didn't have an answer for me. Never heard back and wasted my time completing the assignment. BEWARE do not waste your time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

The process was super friendly and clear, the recruiter was always open to questions and guidance, and the interviewers felt like teammates during technical and non-technical interviews. Before noticing I was in the last step of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Several JS questions (some were simple some were more specific and advanced). Why do you want to join Myplanet? How were your past roles? What technical challenges did you have in your past role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very good and I got to meet interesting and incredibly nice people. What I'd like to comment on is what happened in between each interview. I had timelines COMMUNICATED to me which seems to be a lost art. Thank you to the Myplanet group for letting me know when I would hear back and where I was in the interview steps. The recruiter I dealt with was so kind right to the end and I felt very respected by her and the team. Thank you for this.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview. There was a take away challenge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I looked at the company website, and it looked like a fantastic place to work. I reviewed candidates' interview experiences on Glassdoor for this company. Most of them had a bad experience during the interview process because the company did not organize well due to several reasons. I thought that would be improved, but I was wrong. I hadn't heard back from the recruitment team to schedule a meeting for an interview appointment in a week. Unfortunately, I had an instinct that showed a red flag and had to withdraw my application. I hope this company reconsider to focuse on the positives of the experience for every candidate next time.

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through resume and why do you want to work for MyPlanet?.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was great! The recruiters and individuals I spoke to were helpful, flexible and transparent. I had a lot of insightful conversations with the team members that left me with a great impression of the company and its values.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you get your energy from and questions like that in addition to the role specific ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

I had the first interview with their Lead Designer. The interview was not planned well. It did not feel like a conversation. Instead, I felt like they are taking an exam. The questions were so weird, the questions were for a junior position and not a senior position. After the interview, I immediately withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews

Myplanet Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Myplanet as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Interaction Designer and Full Stack Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Strategist and Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Myplanet takes an average of 23 days when considering 54 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Full Stack Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Interaction Designer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Myplanet according to 54 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.51%