Myplanet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Employee Referral13%
Recruiter3%
HardAverageEasy

Myplanet

Application

I interviewed at Myplanet

Interview

I looked at the company website, and it looked like a fantastic place to work. I reviewed candidates' interview experiences on Glassdoor for this company. Most of them had a bad experience during the interview process because the company did not organize well due to several reasons. I thought that would be improved, but I was wrong. I hadn't heard back from the recruitment team to schedule a meeting for an interview appointment in a week. Unfortunately, I had an instinct that showed a red flag and had to withdraw my application. I hope this company reconsider to focuse on the positives of the experience for every candidate next time.

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through resume and why do you want to work for MyPlanet?.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

One of the best recruitment processes! I created a Glassdoor account to leave this review so that speaks to the experience. The team was informative, flexible and overall just the nicest people. Care was shown every step of the way, from every interaction to every person I met with. I felt super comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • They put you through some challenges where you have to share your way of thinking.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was great! The recruiters and individuals I spoke to were helpful, flexible and transparent. I had a lot of insightful conversations with the team members that left me with a great impression of the company and its values.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you get your energy from and questions like that in addition to the role specific ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

I had the first interview with their Lead Designer. The interview was not planned well. It did not feel like a conversation. Instead, I felt like they are taking an exam. The questions were so weird, the questions were for a junior position and not a senior position. After the interview, I immediately withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Fine process, two rounds, first was with an engineer then a frontend dev, full stack dev, HR manager and team lead. Got a lot of information on the first round here. The second round they asked a lot of obscure behavioural questions which I did not have a history of doing. They clearly wanted someone with more experience, which is fine, but then should not have make me go through a 4 hour interview. One person asked me which dish I would view myself as - imagine asking such a dumb question to a developer. The interview should have been about coding, not just random stuff.

Interview Questions
  • What dish would you describe you as (so dumb)
  • How would the previous interviewers rate me
  • Lots of dumb behavioural questions which i had to make up answers as I didn't have a specific example. Seemed they wanted more experience which is fine, but then don't interview me.

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet in Feb 2021

Interview

1. Application in an online portal 2. Presentation of a case to solve in the following days (Intermediate - Difficult) 3. Personality tests 4. Case presentation to panel + interviews 1.1 I liked that it was quite agile, the information of the process and times was clear. Constant feedback and status of the process and clarification of doubts was received.

Interview Questions
  • Of all the marketing activities I have done, which is the one I like to do the most? and Why?

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myplanet

Interview

Very unorganized experience! I got reached out for an interview, I responded that I am interetesed. They didn't get back to me for two weeks, got back to me and apologized and asked if I am still interested to interview, which I did, two interviews, one being a technical hour-long interview. Haven't heard back despite my emails following up, and it has been over a month since.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process. I applied online through the careers section. I was contacted within a week to book my first 30 minute phone interview. My interviewer was thoughtful, patient, and very interested in hearing about my background. A few days after this I was asked to schedule my next round of interviews: 3 back-to-back interviews with people in different functions. We went through situational questions and a deep dive of my technical skills. Overall very pleased with the experience. I felt it was fair and really gave me the opportunity to share my experiences. They also got back to me so quickly during the process and I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. I could feel the strong employee-centric culture this organization has which was really cool! I ended up accepting an offer elsewhere for a dream job (happy me!) but A+ team Myplanet.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions around what motivates me and what drains me.

Myplanet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myplanet

Interview

The person in charge of partnerships is rude, inconsiderate and has zero empathy. I had heard great things about the company and decided to apply for the role and was shocked at the utter lack of respect from the person who runs this team. I am not surprised that most of the partner team has left as no one in the right frame of mind would and should work for someone like him.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myplanet (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online on LinkedIn, heard back from the Recruiter to schedule a technical phone interview with the Director of Engineering. After that, went through 3 rounds of virtual on-site interviews related to HTML/CSS/Accessibility, JavaScript and Behavioural with a few current employees who have already been at the company for a couple years The recruiter was very quick in her responses throughout the entire process, the interviews went great and gave me a chance to ask more about the company from different people. This ended up making Myplanet my first choice because I was able to connect with my interviewers on a deeper level which I just haven't been able to do as well in other interviews. The only downside I see is that the JavaScript interview question was related to a specific framework, which not everyone that interviews might be familiar with. This didn't affect me though since I had a lot of experience with it already. They may want to consider giving more information about the types of questions that will be asked in the JavaScript interview so candidates would be better prepared or perhaps give candidates an interview question based on their resume (not sure how feasible this might be though, considering the volume of applicants they get) Other than that, great interview process! I can tell this company values EQ a lot which is very important in my opinion. I'm still a new recruit but I can say I can definitely say I love it here! Just be prepared to answer a few questions in the Behavioural interview that you don't normally hear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews