Interview Question

EO/Work Coach Interview

-Wolverhampton, England

Department for Work And Pensions

My questions were -Tell us about a time you delivered great customer service. - How would you explain complex information to someone and make sure they understand? - How would you feel about making an important decision if you didn’t have all the information? - Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer - Tell me about a time when you had conflicting deadlines - Can you give an example of a difficult conversation you had to have with someone, how you went about it and what the outcome was.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

I hope this helps – and GOOD LUCK to all

Anonymous on

Can someone please help. Need to take the interview tomorrow and have no clue. If some of the questions are hypothetical how can the star method be used or talk about one of your previous experience. Those categories can overlap as well well when giving examples.

Sohaile Hassan on

Same here. I need to take the test Monday morning but not had an interview in years. I am so nervous and do not know how to answer any of the possible questions.

James Gold on

James Gold on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.