Municipal Property Assessment Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

Recruiter4%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

Panel interview via Google Meets. Two panelists asking questions. Very personable and provided good insight about role and opportunities for movement. Very positive experience which lasted approximately 40 minutes. They allowed me to ask questions and were thorough with their answers.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience where you made an error and how you dealt with it.
    Answer Question

Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Interview

First, you apply online. If selected then initial phone interview, just basics screening type interview. If successful then Video Panel interview for technical and behavioural. Finally, if everything goes well, lastly reference checks and offer :)

Interview Questions
  • Why MPAC and why this role? Any design of patterns you know and used? How do you improve the performance of an application? Any experience with Cloud computing and services used? Which data structure is your favorite and why? Tell 2 pros and 2 cons. Explain your favorite project, what did you do and role?

Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Interview

Applied online through career portal. Received confirmation of an interview over phone. Confirmation took about three weeks. Interview lasted 30 minutes with three questions, and time to ask basic info like drivers license

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation

Interview

there was an hour panel interview whereas general questions and another an hour for technical skills test. I had enough time to answers for the questions. they will provide a clean paper and pencil to write down or organize your thought before answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

An electronic multiple choice skills test and a 2 person panel interview online. Majority of the skill test and interview questions were specific to the job itself. A reference consent for at least 3 references. Interview was approximately 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time you had to make a difficult decision without supervision or contacting your manger or supervisor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (Pickering, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Only one round of interview, 2 interviewers. Two managers just wrote down what you are saying. Basic behavior questions, if you graduate from the RPA, it should be ok to answer the professional questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (London, ON) in May 2019

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process consisting of scored questions followed by personal questions asked by two managers in meeting room office. Time offered to ask questions of managers afterward. Fairly open but limited disclosure.

Interview Questions
  • How to you manage competing priorities?

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (Mississauga, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Got email for an interview. Meet 2 interviewers. They asked 1 non marked question and 4 marked questions. Most of them are behavioural questions. Others will be about the position or the organization. After the interview, you will take a multiple choice test. If you are not familiar with real property administration, you may need to study. You need to know about Assessment Act, MPAC’s role, 3 Valuation approaches, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the position, Property Inspector?
  • Behavioural questions: Time management, Customer service exp, Teamworks, etc

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (Mississauga, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

3-4 structured questions and a knowledge-based test. The interview does not contain any technical questions. The questions in an interview should be expected to be answered using the STAR model (so have a distinct situation similar to the question, how you overcame it, and what were the effects of your actions).

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if someone on your team, who was responsible for meeting a deadline, fails to do so? Explain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (London, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

had about 8-10 questions about customer service and about yourself. What do you know about MPAC? Why did you apply? How long have you been looking for a job? What is your background?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about working alone or in groups.... Describe a situation where you had to working in a group with difficult member
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews