Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Mosaic Sales Solutions

2.3

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Montreal, QC) in May 2016.

Interview

Rapide et efficace. J'ai contacter un recruteur et eu une entrevue dans les jours qui suivent pour finalement obtenir l'emploi en moins de deux semaines. Donc tout a été facile et rapide. Je n'ai pas d'autres choses à ajouter

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Drove to Dallas from Houston for the interview. Went great and was told I would hear back. Yet no email, response, or anyone from the company letting me know about my application. It felt like my time wasn't considered or taken into appreciation. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

First it was on a computer, then it was in person. I was given questions to submit video answers too. After they reviewed the answers they then gave me a call back if I made it. I guess I did, so we had a phone call. After than we went and met in person at a best buy. I passed that too, because they said we were good to go and ordered by uniform.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was messaged on LinkedIn by a recruiter to see if I was interested in the opening. After completing the online application I got an email the same day to schedule a phone screening for that Friday. The phone screening was pretty easy, just going through your resume. I got an email later that day I was invited to come onsite to speak with the operations team the following Monday. I was supposed to meet with about six people, but only ended up meeting with two. It lasted for about an hour, most of which was them telling me about the company culture. I was told that they were wanting to fill the position quickly and I would hear back by the end of the week. The end of the week comes, I hear nothing. After a week and a half, I reached out to the recruiter to let him know that I was being considered for other roles and I just wanted a timeline of when they might come to a decision. I was told that there were some scheduling conflicts with the other interviews and that I would hear back by the end of the week. This was 2 weeks after my in-person interview. It has now been 1 month since my in-person and I have not heard anything from anyone. I'm not upset that I didn't get the position, but I told the recruiter that I received other offers and I was worried about losing by waiting to hear back from him and I still didn't get an answer.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?   Answer Question
    • There is an Excel assessment but it's EXTREMELY easy. If you've at least opened excel, you will pass the test.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

If you know someone in the company, you’re in. If you don’t, do your research on what clients mosaic is entertaining and speak to those clients in your interview. Interview is easy as you’ll be questioned by brand new employees who don’t know better.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame the adversity.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First a screening call with the recruiter, then a 30-minute video interview, then a 90 minute in-person, and finally another 30 minute interview with the director. Overall, the process was great! Took about 3.5 weeks from the recruiter first contacting me to getting an offer. The process was efficient and I felt like I was learning as much about them and Mosaic as they were learning about me. The recruiter even took the time to have check-ins after my interviews to get feedback on the process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you do with speaking with people of various levels in a client company?   Answer Question

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial phone screening, followed by an in-person interview with a district manager. Decision is usually made within a few days depending on number of applicants and/or need.

Interview Questions

• Recall a difficult situation that you experienced when working with a customer? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

It was very relaxed. We interviewed at Starbucks and it was more of a casual conversation than a structured interview. My interviewer was just getting to know my personality and energy level.

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in March 2018.

Interview

I met the District Manger at a Starbucks .. We sat and talked about my Resume and she wanted to get to know me better to see if I was a fit for the team ..?it was a awesome interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience talking to store manager and staff about a particular item ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews via phone. The first is with HR and the second with a manager. Some tech positions will require a screening test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.